Reviews for My beautiful empty
keltica chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
We have much in common ... I often see myself in your poetry, it's the neo-romantic link :) ... I despise humanity for what it has done to Mother Nature, I'm often in conflict with society but love burns deep inside... strange contradiction, huh?
Alba gu bragh!
┬žkeltica┬ž
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
It's rare you find someone who actually slaps you in the face with talent around here. It's unmistakable by the excellent word choice and general cadence of this poem that you have talent.

I like the use of repetition in the last line; it gives a sense of depression, mundanity. Also, the use of yellow as the colour seems to me to give another meaning - of fake joy, of general falsity - which adds more to the angst.

Also, I like your use of punctuation in this poem. Mainly the fact that you used it at all, and also the fact that you used it properly.

Well done, well said.
traeumenHerz chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
All I could think of when you kept mentioning yellow were little yellow Lego people.

What significance is yellow to you? It seems odd.
Thisend chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I like it, the last part is kinda cool... what's up with empty yellow though? why yellow? I don't know, I like asking random questions. At any rate, it was a very well written poem.
Ordinary Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
*blink* Hmmmmmm... *blink, blink* Once again I'm telling you that you're style is great...

I want to change the world

I won't hesitate again

If I can shape a future with you, then I can fly anywhere

Change my mind

I can spread my wings and fly towards the unknown future

without losing my passion

It's wonderland

(It's a poem from an anime)
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
*thinks* this is quite difficult to understand, but it's - as always - great.
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Ooooo. Yellow. Color symbolism: caution; fear; happines. Hold on a second while I gorge my eyes out. I'm sorry, but we just finished a *really* long section on symbolism in class. It may be a while before I can read anything symbolic again. Right now, it only makes me momentarily nauseous. Anyway, I shall ignore it and read the rest of your poem because you put a French word in the first line. Chouette! Also, whatever you symbolism is, it doesn't fit in with what I know(methinks), so you're in the green (Green! Argh!) In other news... Have I told you I love you yet? I've put you on my favorite authors list fifty times over. You're simply -The Best- poet I've seen on this crummy site. You've probably written the best to poetry I've ever read since Robert Frost (You're also becoming uncannily like him in my eye). You know, there's a reason why my reviews are always the longest ones you get!
Susanne Estelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Wow, this work has power driving its effect on the reader! It is so well done, the meter is impeccible. I appreciate this one quite a lot!
DawningFlames chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
that's beautiful...i particularly like how u used yellow. was this by any chance written while listening to yellow by cold? hehe! kk...great poem! (like always) ~Asira