Reviews for A Simply Hard Response
Freak Of Music chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
WOW!really loved da ending, it was a really nice change...continue dis fabulous work

XOXOXOX

Freak of Music
Rilan Morr chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh God. It was a dream? ): That sucks because I was expecting a kiss or two. But I liked it overall, even if it was all a dream.

I like how you used a tense most people on this site don't use. I didn't find anything wrong with it, but of course, I may be wrong. ;P But good job. :)
RiBow chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww, that's such a cruel ending! But it's cute nonetheless. I really liked the last line; very clever.

-RiBow.

( Hey, it IS like RainBow... Never thought of that. But actually it's a mix of ribbon and bow together cos I had this weird thing with ribbons in my Sewing class. But RainBow sounds way better to describe it. :] )

Oh and YAY, a fellow Filipina!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ahahaha

Awe!
blubbfreak chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Cruel ending, but cute nonetheless.
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hey, now that ending was mean! :( Ah well. Still "four years and counting." Maybe she'll be convinced to confess to him then. I don't think I've found any mistakes...or maybe I'm not a good grammar editor after all O.O!

-Leanne
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
AWW...hahha poor girl :P

xx
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ive read this more than once, and every time i forget the ending and it shocks me. Good job!
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Heyy!

I've read this before! :O I can't believe I never reviewed before! Grr me!

Anyway, aww, I was soo loving that story and then that twist came into play. Normally I dont like the sad endings, but I LOVED the last line. '...four years and counting, right?' that was awesome, a great way to end the story. :D

HC

xx

PS And yeah, the story was for you, in a subtle way! :D
MusicLuver373 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AW

AW

AW

i officially love this story alot and i did NOT see the whole dream thing coming! lol
Dancer for Life chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, I have 2 things to say about this...

a. I absolutely love it! Its adorable and a nice twist of what usual stories are..

b. I'm pretty sure you invaded my mind and took my life.. Even down to the time amount! Weird...

But anyways, this is really great! Keep up the good work!
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
oh MAN, that would be so awkward. And just when you think it would all pay off, she wakes up. What an entertaining twist. I literally laughed in incredulity when I read the part with the alarm clock.

And I dunno. I like your first person, too. It puts you right into the MC's shoes, and her emotions are appropriate, so all's the easier. Good job. -

'Til next,

CD 1.0
NattyAwesome chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh my goodness! I loved the tense! I've never really read something in that tense. At least, not to my memory! It kinda makes me want to goof around with it! So inspiring!

And so cute.
Lian Bynum chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Man, dreams like this stink.

I actually wrote a story similar to this, called Dreams, rofl.

But this was cute. I can relate...I've had a lot of dreams like this...

Good job.
KariandTK chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
oh. I was so not expecting that ending. Great job! :)