Reviews for Never You
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I like the Disney thing. Quirky detail to add to this. I wish you used it more, though, because it was just sort of dropped in.

I really like the relationship you're portraying. I think a lot of people can relate-man, can I-so even though this is short, I attached a lot of emotions to it and really connected with Jules.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Dylan's such an amusing character. He's so blunt. Don't you just wish all guys were like that? The acting bit was a nice addition, too. He was a fun character to read for a one shot.

I wish this was a bit longer, though. Maybe three-ish chapters? I felt like a lot of the dialogue was rushed, and we found out a lot about the characters' personalities by either the dialogue or the narration outright stating something.

Great idea, but I think you could do a lot more with it.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Ngoc1231 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I personally think that I like the first one better than the second. But that is just me.

I did like them overall. I liked the part where Natalie was trying to get out of dating Dylan. And I just realized that Martine was in both stories. Ew. Slut much. And I finally get the part when Jules said that it hurt because he didn't call right? That he made it seem like it was either a mistake or something that he didn't care for.

Love the stories!

*Ngoc1231*
Damned to heaven chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I don't know which oneshot I love more since both are as amazing as the other.
deplorably dramatic chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
So I missed the oneshot thing... But this one was good too! I can just picture someone at the bowling alley in a Snow White dress. Epic.
deplorably dramatic chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Dylan amuses me. I don't really have anything to say yet... Next chapter!
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
very nice, but i still think he needs to growel a bit more )
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
yeah! well done )
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hahahahahah so cute!

xx

Ali
AmoreJess chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Haha, that was funny. Really good.

Great Job!

I wish you'd made it a full story instead of just a one-shot.

I think it has potential and it'd be interesting )
Alyssanya chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I have to admit that I opened up this story because you mentioned on your profile that you were surprised that it was so popular.

So know I am going to tell you;

This is WONDERFUL. It is smart, it is witty, it is romantic and well written.

I am normally a very strict critiquer, very picky and pedantic, but I have NO COMPLAINTS! NONE!

...Except for this; Please, accept that you are an excellent writer and that you have here written an excellent piece of fiction.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
sweet. that was so cute!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Ha ha...that ending was funny. I enjoyed the back and forth between the characters. Natalie was an extremely well written character. Good job! :)
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
this IS totally cute :D you're a great writer
Hating Cute Fluff chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I hate cuteness, and I hate the denseness that most girls have, but this was pretty good.