Reviews for The Devil You Know
Regin chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Casfar chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
Damn, so much drama before they all leave. I hope Radek and Gabriel solve their little spat and they can be on their merry way back to Indianapolis. It sucks that her birthday is coming up so fast... and if she decides to be bait at her own birthday, that'd be pretty hard to face. Everyone would be dressed up and you couldn't tell one from the other. Only fate will come upon her, so I'm really really intrigued to see what's going to happen with her. Great chapter update ! :)
Casfar chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
Damn, that was pretty intense. Gabriel has so much locked up inside of him and it has bonded him and Rayna closer together. It is pretty sad that he "mourns" for his lost loved ones and himself as a vampire. Hopefully, when he goes to Indianapolis, some part of him will change and although he shall never feel totally content with what he is, he will be satisfied with the life he has set out before him. I love how Rayna has grown as a person, even though it has been such a short time. She has learned that sadness can be etched deep into a person for centuries; and it will be slightly comforting to get this whole ordeal over with... even if she still hurts inside. This story is really running along smoothly, so I want to thank you as an author for giving readers a chance to experience such deeply moving emotions.
Casfar chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Oh man, they're actually going to be off and going back. I really do hope they find that killer; it sucks that Rayna has to be the bait, though. But she is right when desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm pretty sure the two vampires will protect her anyway. Agh, this is all sorta suspenseful. :)
Casfar chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Aw, man. Just when she was enjoying her buzz she has to find out another person has been murdered; and what sucks is that next month is her birthday. This is just all too fascinating.. I wonder if they'll find out who's up to these crimes if she and the vampires decide to go back to Rayna's home town.
53BookTitles chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Hey.

My favourite part was the last part - I'm not hitting on him, I'm not hitting on you! Genius :).

And also the enought speaking of a language to get into a fight or prison etc.

Please continue this story, it's really good and I lobe Rayna - she's so cool.

millie xx
Nephilim Familiar chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Absolutely love this story and can't wait for more thrilling chapters. I have to admit, Radek is, in my mind, just YUM. But then again, who wouldn't consider a character like Radek to be sexy. Keep up the amazing work :)

Sincerely Nephilim Familiar
Casfar chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
Ugh, that sucks that those cult-freaks weren't involved in Rayna's murder, but then again, it builds more suspense for the real killer. Dang, this just all too great. I hope she finds her killer, that would suck going through life to know that someone is out there killing the people around her. Great update. (: I can't wait for more.
Casfar chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
It's fine that this story is wordy and long, I actually love its lengthiness. I get a lot of reading in, haha. So that's good :) And if this is your first "mystery" sort of story then I am truly amazed. Everything is so crisp and well-developed that it leaves me speechless. But yes, I am still guessing! This upcoming meeting with Paul has me burning with curiousity. I'll only have to wait and see. ;D Have a great day.
Alice B. Black chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
I liked this chapter, we really got to find out more about the characters. I like Alex, he is very understanding, but I don't trust him much. So I can't wait for the next one, perhaps some action will happen!

chococcino chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
This is such a good, well-written story!

Normally if I chose a long story to read,

I wouldn't read it but this story is different.

Ha ha, the conversation with Rayna and Sadie was funny!

GREAT WORK!
Casfar chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Boy, was that a lot to take in. I really like the dialogue; it has you sucked in and interested in who's going to say what next. Sadie is a pretty hilarious character, her specific knowledge in certain areas is pretty entertaining and true. As for Rayna learning about Radek and Gabriel, I'd say her abhor against them is simmering. :) I think she's in for more than she bargained for, I'll just have to wait and see.
Alice B. Black chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Another lead! I don't think it's this cult, but I guess we'll find out soon. It can't be an average every day killer though, I don't think that the story would fit if you ended up with that. Just my guess though.

Another lovely chapter. I love Radek, he's just a great over all character. The way he interacts with Rayna makes his seem like a gentleman, but a bad ass one. I did like learning more about Gabriel as well.

Alice B. Black chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
I'm so interested in what's to come! You've got me hanging by a thread here. And I did not see vampires coming, that took me by surprise. I knew it was supernatural, but for some odd reason, I was expecting something new. So no new legend, but I still liked the story.

Gabriel and Radek are both two amazing new characters. The way you write makes me feel like I'm in the room with them. Everything fits together very well.

I can't wait for the next update, and I hope Radek will help to explain more of the mystery.

Casfar chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Man, just got up to chapter five and I'm excited for more. :]

Great job at describing things and the story in general.