Reviews for Working Girl
Dalek17 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Ok... what the hell! What happened to happily ever after? I loved the story, but I was so hoping that it would have a happy ending. It just felt like it kind of cut off really abruptly. I liked it though... just with they were still together... great story... )
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
0.0

A sad story?

0.0

Why? xD Nu thats NOT FAIR!

Good story though, i just wish it could have ended happier, but i cant think of any other way for it to end.

]

Sam

x
Always Pencil chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Can we get a second story of these two meeting up? Maybe like Jo moved on and Cate isn't a whore anymore? HUH! Nice right? I need more. Please come up with some more for my pleasure. Thank. You!
Always Pencil chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Well hey, Cate deserves no sex after fucking another guy in front of the girl she loves. That's just wrong.
zutAra101 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
You evil, evil, evil fantastic writer. You broke my heart, i really wanted them to stay together but it wasn't meant to be. This is a tear-jerker i will never forget.

Loved it.
seductivecooking chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
i feel like crying now.:(

But that was still a fantastic story!

I loved it!

Syd
Always Pencil chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
I think I might have to try tying someone up!
Always Pencil chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
They are so freakin' cute.
zutAra101 chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Sorry for being a silent reader, i've been busy.

I love the chaps from the first chap straight throudgh to the latest, they are great. Can't wait for the next chap, update please
Always Pencil chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
NO! Don't end it. Continue. You love to tease me! Why? Why? Do you tease me?
Always Pencil chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
You my friend, have the best sex scene every. I love them.

And you would think that Cate would stop her life. She really needs to. I know for a fact she's falling for Jo hard. After that night they had, yeah.

I wonder if watching yourself having sex really does that.
Always Pencil chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Jo's gonna find out and Cate already knows that. I like black too, I think it looks beautiful on women.
Always Pencil chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
*GASP* Cate's a hoe! LMAO!
Always Pencil chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I can't wait to see what happens between them.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was good. This chap was funny, i like it.

Update please