Reviews for Battleship
CycloneDoodle chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I likes it lot!
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
ok it was pretty cliche...REALLY cliche even...hehe, but I like how realistic it is because really when you're super mad at someone someone laughing at what really isn't funny to you just makes you a whole lot more mad. And gosh I really do hate it when guys are very sexist, it annoys me so much that I could almost be called a feminist, but not because I only have to prove that girls are better when guys think they're better which is totally and utterly untrue
GrannyP chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Haha at your AN. That was pretty funny. So, yeah I could definitely see the cliche coming out in this one. I was surprised that Ryan actually followed her and explained himself.

Want to make it not cliche? Here are some suggestions: a rabid bird flies into the tree and attacks them in the nostrils, giving them an ancient case of a weird disease, which turns them into monkey birds and they fly away together to OZ. See... just throw in some random stuff like that... but that would just make the story weird, now wouldn't it? I'm terrible at suggestions.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
First off, I must start by saying that I love your summary. Anything that can be worded into some kind of complicated, mathematics-style equation is always hilarious in my book (hmm... I seem to recall, many moons ago, another story with such a summary... what was that one? hee hee).

For the record, Guess Who is the greatest game ever created, and I am fortunate enough to work in a job that actually allows me to play it on a daily basis. I played it, um, like 6 times today. Got beat by young kids about 3 times. Haha! Okay, I'm giggling entirely too much in this review!

Oh man, childhood hatreds are the worst! So somewhere in the back of your mind you know that you should just get over it, right? But sometimes they are so hard to get over, which just makes it all the funnier and crazier! Like, once when I was 9, my best friend got mad at me because she caught me playing with the jump rope of another girl (whom my best friend hated), so she told me that I couldn't be her friend anymore and that I didn't "deserve to have any friends." (quote, unquote, exact words!) Her saying that seriously scarred me for life! So, yeah, stuff from childhood can stick with you for years and years!

Oh, also, it's spelled "bass" not "base"... just wanted to let you know...
aurora borealis chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Cool chapter. I liked the fact that she got to get it all out - although the laughing probably wasn't necessary. :D

Sorry, it IS cliché. But you write well anyhow. ;) Keep it coming! :)
LondonLi chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
While I really, really liked this chapter, I'm still at odds that he had EIGHT years to figure this out and that's the best he could come up with? I mean, yeah, that technique was used by an eight year old, but he never realized that they weren't friends anymore? And his behavior never really reflected a more grown up attitude, when he'd obviously had female success in the mean time! And I didn't hear an apology either! Sorry, but those would be important to me in that situaion. Great update; love the cliche!
SoUsay234 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
*smiles* cliches are good lol , and your story is awesome
blurrylights chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I laughed at your authors note...how about this? I'll take that broken piece of soul (horcrux style) and give it back to you when you're done, ya? :)

Cute chapter though. It was kind of weird, how Ryan didn't realize how annoyed/upset Colie was because they had be super close friends for a while, but whatever, I suppose. I'm curious to see how they approach the entire "friends" thing. Update soon!
barelyamiable chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Oh, so-cliched. ;) But so well-written that I think it has more potential than most original stories. I love how you've already revealed the characters in such a realistic way. I'm extremely interested in what'll happen throughout this story. I can't wait to read more! :)
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aww. What a cliché - but a well written one. ;) Can't wait to read more. And the backpacking story seems interesting. :)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is awesome, continue soon please
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ooh! Can't wait for the next parts. :]

Love,

Becca
LondonLi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great start! I love how you did a great job setting up their history; and I love cliche's! Can't wait for the next segment.
firestar267 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
hehe this made me smile :)i cant wait for more, it was really well written!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ohh...this is VERY good so far. She's so dramatic! But I like it. Anyway, keep up the great work. Update soon!