Reviews for Falling in Love
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
We really think we fall in love all the time wow now I start to think about it
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Aw, this was really sweet! Nice work!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful tribute. Your writing is absolutely flawless and I love this.
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cute :3

I've been stalking your stories, as you can obvs tell...
fariswheel chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
aww...
Meorna chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i liked this, you're a great author :D
U NV me chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow...this is really sweet...and it feels pretty serious and touching, too, for some reason.
Moonight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
this is such a cute oneshot, it is true that a lot of people (me) do go through this phrase. Falling in and out of love until meeting the right one, mr. perfect. Only after finding that all other "falling in love" experiences are not that "lovealbe" as the real one. thanks for writing this one shot, really enjoyed reading it! Keep writing D
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
:) sappy and sweet. Nice to have you back on.
Blissful Letdown chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This would have made a wonderful speech for a bride to make, or if adjustment were made, it would have made a nice anniversary speech. It was terrifically touching and very heart-warming.

Thank you for making my day slightly better with such a wonderful one-shot :)
summerinlove chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
so...one shots are SO not my thing. But I love this. Honest! and I'm currently reading 'fateful friday' and I love that too. :)

you're an awesome writer! hahaha
elma chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I liked this! It was short yet sweet. I think I like the first and last one best :) First cos it was hilarious and last one cos it was sweet! The only problem is, you don't know WHICH one is 'love' whilst your going through your phase of other ones- if that made sense. Sadly :(
thoughts of candy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
that was nice. I just took a break from by all-nighter to read this! it's super cute :)
The-Golden-Hour chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
love
AnNe StRyDeR chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
this is really awesome! love is so much fun to write about... sigh... lol
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »