Reviews for Singer
Ivy M. Blue chapter 24 . 10/7
Oh god, Rachel... In that outfit... Soooo many hormones... I feel you, Jessica *melts*
Bahati chapter 80 . 8/14
Amazing story, took me 2 days to finish. I hate Jessie, I never liked her from the beginning, she's annoying. Rachel deserves we never get what we deserve, do we?
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 80 . 7/20
I loved most of this story. Between this story and what I've read of what you uploaded for Onegirl so far, I liked this more, but only because it was more lighthearted and dealt less with being depressed overall. The only slight problem I found with it was the way the relationship progressed so quickly, which was actually pointed out in Onegirl. It was like they went from enemies to sort of friends to lovers all in the span of a week or something. I could understand the enemies to friends thing but making the jump to liking each other seemed a bit far-fetched.
BiKiran chapter 11 . 6/4
but they discontinued it *sobs* i have two bottles sitting in my fridge... they expired years ago but i still lug them around with me from apartment to apartment... stupidly sentimental i guess lol
KookieMastahArt chapter 1 . 4/7
reading again! love this so much 333
KookieMastahArt chapter 80 . 3/14
WHY? WHY YOU LEAVE ME SO SAD? You don't even know how many tears are falling down my face right now, I love this story so much. I never would have guessed it would end like this, amazing storytelling Tah! I am the type of person who you would never be able to find with a book at all, yet I managed to finish this story (and starting the next!)! Anyways, basically to summarise I just want to tell you how much I love this story. There's no words to express!
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 37 . 10/28/2014
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I luv her glee
randomwolfie chapter 79 . 8/26/2014
That was amazing! I loved it. I cried, i laughed not only did that story inspire me but it alsi helped me deal with my own issues. Please continue to write stories, you have an amazing gift and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I look forward to reading the sequel. Thanks again for such an amazing story.

Random Wolfie
JimbabweK88 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Damn. This story is pretty cool. It's only the first chapter, but I like Rachel. Also, Jessica has quite a hand on her to knock Rachel to the ground with her slap!
randomwolfie chapter 80 . 8/6/2014
Ive fallen in love with your characters and the story...i literally binge read this in 3 days! Please, im begging you as a huge fan to your work finish the sequel. Thank you for writing such an amazing story hope to read more

random wolfie
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely love how the relationship is developing. Its so real. So rare on thissite. Ty for the eentertaining story
Guest chapter 80 . 5/29/2014
Hey...its the second time i read this and guess what? I found it amazing is.
plzz continue the "one girl" you wrote and i mean the other sequel for this one.
thx...great story.
The Fabulous Killjoy chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Oh, Lord, at the beginning of this chapter, with the tuner? I know that feel so hard... except I don't use a tuner unless it's the one built into the pickups of my nylon-string. Such a good story so far, love it! Absolutely fantastic
BlackCat3978 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Just finished reading Singer and OneGirl this weekend after discovering it last week, and I must say it is one of the better works of fiction I've read in a while, including those I've purchased on Amazon and other sites. I hope you continue with Rachael and Jessie's story.
649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »