Reviews for Singer
SCAPEGOAT
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I luv her glee
randomwolfie chapter 79 . 8/26/2014
That was amazing! I loved it. I cried, i laughed not only did that story inspire me but it alsi helped me deal with my own issues. Please continue to write stories, you have an amazing gift and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I look forward to reading the sequel. Thanks again for such an amazing story.

Random Wolfie
JimbabweK88 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Damn. This story is pretty cool. It's only the first chapter, but I like Rachel. Also, Jessica has quite a hand on her to knock Rachel to the ground with her slap!
randomwolfie chapter 80 . 8/6/2014
Ive fallen in love with your characters and the story...i literally binge read this in 3 days! Please, im begging you as a huge fan to your work finish the sequel. Thank you for writing such an amazing story hope to read more

random wolfie
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely love how the relationship is developing. Its so real. So rare on thissite. Ty for the eentertaining story
Guest chapter 80 . 5/29/2014
Hey...its the second time i read this and guess what? I found it amazing great..really...it is.
plzz continue the "one girl" you wrote and i mean the other sequel for this one.
thx...great story.
The Fabulous Killjoy chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Oh, Lord, at the beginning of this chapter, with the tuner? I know that feel so hard... except I don't use a tuner unless it's the one built into the pickups of my nylon-string. Such a good story so far, love it! Absolutely fantastic
BlackCat3978 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Just finished reading Singer and OneGirl this weekend after discovering it last week, and I must say it is one of the better works of fiction I've read in a while, including those I've purchased on Amazon and other sites. I hope you continue with Rachael and Jessie's story.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/24/2014
That was complete awesome...really really really great story.
I've enjoyed it alot.i just wish there were more at the end about their continue it in anogher story.
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 80 . 12/14/2013
YOU SUCK! i have to refrain from bawling my eyes out cuz of what Rachel is always put through... and yet, i can empathize with her on level that may be scary... hell if i didn't know better, i'd totally think that Rachel had been based off of me because of how much i have in common with her...
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 63 . 12/4/2013
please tell me you didn't break these two up! or have one of them cheat... cuz i think i'd cry... i think these two (jessie and rachel) are an adorable couple, and i'm not gonna lie, for the most part, rachel reminds me of myself. plus, i'll also admit that i've fallen head over heels for rachel. she's literally everything i'd look for both physically, mentally, and emotionally in a girl.
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
ummmm to answer you sexuality question... for me it's complicated. i've been: bisexual (up until i was about 19), lesbian (until i was 21), trans (up until a couple months ago), now i consider myself androgynous, but i don't get into relationships with guys cuz guys suck ass and they're usually douchebags... at least where i'm from... although girls/women aren't any different. (and in case you're wondering, imma be 24 next month and it is currently december of 2013... idk if the date shows when someone posts a review)... and i didn't know where to answer your question so i just stuck it in here. as for my review, this is one of my favorite chapters.
imherpuppy chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Love this
ObviousLv chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So yeah I found thus story thriugh a recommendation and totally fell in love with it. It took me yhe whole day to fimish 80 chaps. I kept saying I can continue tomorrow but cant put it off. I ended up sleeping at like 12 AM eith an iverfried brain. Really love the story btw, totally realistic and all :333
643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »