Reviews for Singer
HalfJapaneseGuy chapter 46 . 3/25
How is Strawberry Panic stupid? It's a very well-written story, with a coherent narrative with a strong sense of progress and characters with believable motivations that drive them and good depth. It's a beautiful drama.

Also, good story, by the way.
villainous chapter 16 . 1/6
The awaited coffee-shop-talk-about-all-stuff-that-will-cause-rumours-to-spread-and-quite-possible-some-fights-or-people-ignoring-one-another date has finally arrived (those hyphens were a bitch for me)!
villainous chapter 15 . 1/6
Damn it, in every single story I've read so far when they go to Starbucks or a damn coffee shop to talk about stuff THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FROM THEIR DAMN SCHOOL WITH A BIG MOUTH WHO OVER HEARS THE CONVERSATION AND SPREADS IT AROUND THE SCHOOL SO THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS THE STARBUCKS DATE AND I AM JUST WAITING BECAUSE DAMN THAT IS LIKE A FLAG FOR ME SO I AM EXPECTING IT I HAVE MYSELF READY

Also, I completely forwent the idea of the title being a hint, I also didn't really remember the title, I remember the synopsis rather than titles which makes it hard to find stories if I can't find them in my history or never left a review or favourite. That is assuming you didn't change the title over the years, of course.
villainous chapter 14 . 1/6
Cheering, I reviewed my "call".

But I think I mentioned it then, as soon as she had all those instruments, which she had to master and that she could sing, y'know "Closeted", since they could harmonize and all that was like a big ol' sign saying "YO I AM ONEGIRL"
villainous chapter 13 . 1/6
YES I DAMN WELL CALLED IT
villainous chapter 7 . 1/6
So, without a doubt since she had to master all these instruments and she can sing, Rachel is OneGirl. At least that's what I'm calling!
villainous chapter 3 . 1/6
HAHA MYSPACE YES
Bahati chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
I really love this book,, I'm sure I've read it like 10 times by now. Although I really hate Jessie, even on one girl. I always thought Rachel deserves so much better
el chapter 80 . 12/28/2015
I've read this for like the 4th time but this time was after a year i guess. Still so awesome. You are awesome. You were absent for like again a year but i guess you are back now. Keep rocking and writing. Im gonna go and read the next one...again. nice job.
Ivy M. Blue chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
Oh god, Rachel... In that outfit... Soooo many hormones... I feel you, Jessica *melts*
Bahati chapter 80 . 8/14/2015
Amazing story, took me 2 days to finish. I hate Jessie, I never liked her from the beginning, she's annoying. Rachel deserves we never get what we deserve, do we?
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 80 . 7/20/2015
I loved most of this story. Between this story and what I've read of what you uploaded for Onegirl so far, I liked this more, but only because it was more lighthearted and dealt less with being depressed overall. The only slight problem I found with it was the way the relationship progressed so quickly, which was actually pointed out in Onegirl. It was like they went from enemies to sort of friends to lovers all in the span of a week or something. I could understand the enemies to friends thing but making the jump to liking each other seemed a bit far-fetched.
BiKiran chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
but they discontinued it *sobs* i have two bottles sitting in my fridge... they expired years ago but i still lug them around with me from apartment to apartment... stupidly sentimental i guess lol
KookieMastahArt chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
reading again! love this so much 333
KookieMastahArt chapter 80 . 3/14/2015
WHY? WHY YOU LEAVE ME SO SAD? You don't even know how many tears are falling down my face right now, I love this story so much. I never would have guessed it would end like this, amazing storytelling Tah! I am the type of person who you would never be able to find with a book at all, yet I managed to finish this story (and starting the next!)! Anyways, basically to summarise I just want to tell you how much I love this story. There's no words to express!
658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »