Reviews for Singer
Gallifrey Stands chapter 21 . 4/14
Oh, Lord, at the beginning of this chapter, with the tuner? I know that feel so hard... except I don't use a tuner unless it's the one built into the pickups of my nylon-string. Such a good story so far, love it! Absolutely fantastic
BlackCat3978 chapter 1 . 4/7
Just finished reading Singer and OneGirl this weekend after discovering it last week, and I must say it is one of the better works of fiction I've read in a while, including those I've purchased on Amazon and other sites. I hope you continue with Rachael and Jessie's story.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/24
That was complete awesome...really really really great story.
I've enjoyed it alot.i just wish there were more at the end about their continue it in anogher story.
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 80 . 12/14/2013
YOU SUCK! i have to refrain from bawling my eyes out cuz of what Rachel is always put through... and yet, i can empathize with her on level that may be scary... hell if i didn't know better, i'd totally think that Rachel had been based off of me because of how much i have in common with her...
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 63 . 12/4/2013
please tell me you didn't break these two up! or have one of them cheat... cuz i think i'd cry... i think these two (jessie and rachel) are an adorable couple, and i'm not gonna lie, for the most part, rachel reminds me of myself. plus, i'll also admit that i've fallen head over heels for rachel. she's literally everything i'd look for both physically, mentally, and emotionally in a girl.
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
ummmm to answer you sexuality question... for me it's complicated. i've been: bisexual (up until i was about 19), lesbian (until i was 21), trans (up until a couple months ago), now i consider myself androgynous, but i don't get into relationships with guys cuz guys suck ass and they're usually douchebags... at least where i'm from... although girls/women aren't any different. (and in case you're wondering, imma be 24 next month and it is currently december of 2013... idk if the date shows when someone posts a review)... and i didn't know where to answer your question so i just stuck it in here. as for my review, this is one of my favorite chapters.
imherpuppy chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Love this
ObviousLv chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So yeah I found thus story thriugh a recommendation and totally fell in love with it. It took me yhe whole day to fimish 80 chaps. I kept saying I can continue tomorrow but cant put it off. I ended up sleeping at like 12 AM eith an iverfried brain. Really love the story btw, totally realistic and all :333
Guest chapter 80 . 6/27/2013
Looooooved it
True2me chapter 80 . 5/6/2013
So your gunna hate me I definetly by passed the last like 15chapters nd im glad I did I knew they were going to break up and jessie broke her heart. Now I don't know if it that she cheated or because of the pain she felt who knows but I would have been a wreck cause I was in a relationship where my girl felt like jessie nd it broke my heart when I found her crying. Thankfully we didnt break up because of that. But that part of the story brought up some sad memories so im sorry but I just couldnt read those I dount I can read ur sequel sorry. But I do live your story and I will make sure my friends take a look
True2me chapter 64 . 5/6/2013
I don know if I mentioned this but live ur story. I had to force myself to put my phone down so I can sleep last night
I like where the story is going its very realistical
And this is my opinion but I am a strong believe that when someone has doubts or is insecure in a relationship its normal it happens there would be a problem if you didnt but I feel like its the other persons responsibility to ease those doubts and make their significant other feel safe
I have the feeling your either going to have jessie break up with rachel (rachel gunna kill me for calling her girl that) and I end in tears or they gunna have a heart to heart and I end up in tears either or im in tears.
I see why Rox broke up with heri just hope jessie doesnt either. Rachel needs to ease her girls pain
Well on to the next one since im out of school
True2me chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
I have to say when I read that rachel skittled that girls lawn I was like no way but the fact u just said u did blew mine. I swear ima do that one day.
And damn smack middle of all the phobes.
I live in new york way more libral but my neighborhood isnt and im a latina and catholic so I feel your pain.
My parents have clearlt stated their disgust for gays so im still in the closet. I guess thats why I live storieslike these
Well on to the next chapter
True2me chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
Oh so I actually wanted to comment on how natural I feel the story is. It isnt face pace its realistical. How thwy meet. And how they grow together. The frustrations of rachel of bein in a secret relationship nd how understanding she is. A lot of peoplee right it like its a really bad thing and they break up because one doesnt want it to be a secret. But rachel knows how dangerous it cohld be coming out especially if your not ready.
I just love the story in general.
I connect a lot with them. Granted I am nit musically gifted like rachel but I guess im dead middle personality wise. I listen to rock and alt no where on thw metal side but im girly like jessie but I do prefer my tight jeans over dresses any day except special occasions then I whip out fhe goodies
True2me chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Omg you just naned like my favorite drink ever. When I was little I was obsessed that was the knly drink I had besides water. After I played basketball I would walk down the block and get some.
Anytime I talk about it people be like whats that. Im so happy someone knows
Oh I got sidetrack hreat story so far. Im truing to imagine what each character looks like nd I love rachels personalitt
Xades chapter 9 . 4/19/2013