Reviews for The Not So Princess and The Pea
Clare1477 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Heyy! omg, i luv all ur stuff! I don't know how u com up with ur ideas... i only get a good 1 like once a year! lol and u no what happens next... lol so yea, I luv it! like always.. soo i look forward to the rest of it! 9.9 out of 10!

Luv ya,

Clare
theslykit chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
i see mistakes here too...

and why don't you use commas with quotes? "The crab is actually really good," spoke a dirty blonde. I think her name was Lily. you do this quite a lot you know...

mascara brush; said my name, I heard; No wonder people; why are all the food capitalized?; incredulously; the kind that come out; fantastical. Sweet irony; why is soccer capitalized?; his eyebrows; every Wednesday; You're right

i may have missed some but i was kind of skimming lol. please update soon!
theslykit chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
many mistakes but nothing that can't be fixed!

eligible; sacrificed; one hundred too many; God's sake; too thick eyeliner; without breaking into; shouldn't it be diaper days or something?; immediately; octave voices; by the way, you're missing a lot of commas for your adjectives...like brown, dirty blonde hair and etc.; an arrogant smile; A lump constricted

despite the errors, seemed like a fun chapter! :D
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
absoloutely loved it(:

UPDATE SOON!
SweetScorpio chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Love it so far! Can't wait to see where you take it.
shecanread chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
M nice story :D

i added it to my favorites. so i expect alot of updates!
In-a-fiction-world chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
O omg! this is one of my new favorite stories! X3 def write more soon!
ohxrosie chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
M, Aston.

I like the brunettes. Strong silent type is good too.
Elle for Love to Write chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
.God.

that is soo

but soo good

please update when you can.

i am looking forward to see what happens next.

THANKS BUNCHES
HolidaeInn chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
O I like it...Ashton was a nice little surprise...Im sensing a love triangle type deal *waggles eyebrows* lol

both boys sound drool worthy at this point...and I freaking love converse and skinny jeans thats what sold me on the story ]

Nice Job
midknightdreamr chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
That is really good I like the darkish brother, btw your a really good writer I love all your stories!
mollyollyolly chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i like it... it has good potential. i like the whole hair dye leads to brain damage thing. maybe the moms name should be ellen! i lurve u huns! beastly writing!
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Your story began with a good start, is quite intriguing and remind me bit of the Bachelor. Hope you update soon. )
Elle for Love to Write chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
its a really good beginning

i'm already hooked

can't wait to see what happens next!

Please update asap!

THANKS BUNCHES
NightDreamer17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
hey, just wanted to let you know, love the story! cant wait to read the next chapter! ]
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23