Reviews for The Not So Princess and The Pea
Topaz36 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Okay, both guys like her, apparently. Aw, things are going to get worse, I'm assuming. :P

And about the uncomfortable lump, is this going to be somewhat similar to the Princess and the Pea story where she could feel something so small through the mattress (even though your title does say "The Not So Princess and the Pea")?

Questions are slowly beginning to swirl in my little brain, but fortunately I still have more chapters to read! :D

Topaz36 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Mhm, so far I'm still liking Ashton more (again, I have to see how this plays out, but that is who I like more so far). Obviously Devon does have some sort of feelings for Gwen, seeing as how he seemed to be pissed off when he saw her with his brother. I was literally thinking to myself, "Hey she is allowed to kiss whoever she wants, seeing as how you haven't exactly been Prince Charming..."

Who knows, though? Devon may turn out to be sweet and sensitive and my reviews may soon be stating how I like him more... but as of right now, no. :P

Anyway, I better continue reading if I want to see what happens.

Topaz36 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
First of all, let me say I love how you set up the story so far. It is funny/comical with a romance. Aww... :D

Anyway, I thought I would review your story as I read along (I know that I like it when people review my stories, personally), and so far, I am definately interested in Devon's brother. Of course there is seventeen more chapters for me to explore, so I shall continue onward!

HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
Give me, give me MORE, give me, give MORE!

LOL Just thought I'd chuck in a lil Brittney Spears to show my desperation for a new chappy:)
Minigolf chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
OMFG im luvin ur story
Elle for Love to Write chapter 19 . 9/20/2009
yes you're right I'm going to say it: FINALLY

Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few my email hates me and wont notify me when people update their stories .

Anyway Can't wait for the next chapter and epilogue.

Please update soon!

Devon and Gwen are adorable together

]
RenHen chapter 19 . 8/24/2009
Yay!
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 19 . 8/22/2009
yay! xD! im happy! :D..update soon :)
Cinder3lla chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
ahh! awesome job! haha no joke im kinda sadish... but over all it was pretty good. : )
MarloCarlo10 chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
YAY!

I AM thinking, FINALLY DD

They are so cute together!

Cass will find her man someday and then be like, "what was I thinking? Love is great!"...or something along those lines ;)

I think you wrote something in here that you meant to delete-""fiddled ((get rid of the “and” and just have the comma with “fiddling,” so that it reads “I pushed my bangs out of my eyes, fiddling…”)) with my hands nervously""
xsweetxtartx chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
aw! I'm so proud of Gwen for not messing it up _

can't wait for the epilogue to see what happens ;]
KMx0x chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
Aww! That's so cute!(:

Lol.

And a sequel? Awesome!

-KIx0x
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
haha, that was the cheesiest romantic way to say i love you, but in a good way lol. Its already so soon to be ending? Thats so sad :( what is the sequel going to be about? Their kids?
Artamic Marcus chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
O. M. G. This story is awesome! Update ASAP! ;)
Equestrian Star chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
i think writing a sequel about Cass finding love is a great idea! like she falls for Devon's brother or something! i can't believe its almost over! wow! can't wait for the next chapter!

heart ya