Reviews for The Not So Princess and The Pea
disappearing in the shadow chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
awwh they kissed. gosh FINALLY! i been waiting for it. lmfao

heheheheheh

love this story

and love u more (no homo cuz im a girl xD) for posting and thinking and writing/typing this story. hahah XD
deshaunwalker chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Smiles:) that chapter was awesome!
JZK chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
yey! finally. her winging it was quite romantic. so sweet too
peacelovesun chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Aw! I think she should explain the princess and the pea thing cause that would be funny to see his reaction. Also I love the last chapter and it was my favorite.
Jevanminx chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
E, yay, finally, so cute.

JM
darkgurl92 chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
YES FINALLY...she confessed to devon...

update soon..with the ending
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Finally! After all of that extreme denial! Can't wait for the epilogue! Update soon!
CrimzonRozeAlchemist chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Hehehe, that ending was so cute! I loved it! Update soon~~
goanywhere chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Ah. Ah. Ah. AH!

Just plain ah-ness.

Amazing chapter.

I love it.

Adore it.

It is absolutely amazing.

Wonderful.

Fantabulous.

Did you get any of that?

Well, in normal words.

Greatness.

Yay! Thy finally know they love each other.

Gersh. Took them long enough.

Please, update soon!

CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
hehe YAY! :D post more more more more more more more!
ShadowBrilliance chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
Ah! I have been waiting for this chapter forever! Well, not really FOREVER, but um, about three days or something (I just started reading about a week ago), update soon! Thanks also for mentioning my name! Har har!

~Kym~
CrimzonRozeAlchemist chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
haha, lol. She's having such a hard time with this. I kno it prolly shouldnt be humorous, but im finding it funny. xD Can't wait for her to get the confession out, she'll feel much better. Uh oh, I think he may be a little mad...

Aw, poor Gwen. She still didn't get it out...Damn you Devon, You made her cry! DX

Still didn't get it out...but that means theres more to the story! Update soon~~!
CrimzonRozeAlchemist chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
Bwhahahahaha! I knew Devon was gonna show up in this chapter! I mean how could he not? Lol. Oh look it that! I've been giving a special thanks! Altho I'm not entirly sure what for but, Your welcome! xD
ShadowBrilliance chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
I loved this story so far, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am going to DIE if you don't! Lolrotf, I'm very overdramatic, lolrotf. Oh, when you have the free time, come and check out my story!

~Kym~
Equestrian Star chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
that chapter was very short! y does it say that u upload this chapter twice? that's weird...i wish there was more Devon in the chapter! that was kind of weird how he said he loved her. it wasn't the most romantic love confession ever.

heart ya