Reviews for Burn Me Twice
Animewolf089 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
..Crikey mate, if I'd read this piece earlier, I wouldn't have made the reference to fire in one of my earlier reviews. Sy, I just want you to know that I find you to be a very strong person. I don't say that to many people, and I don't say it unless it's true. And it's true. You're strong. You are as strong as anyone I know.. And I don't really know you, so I guess that's saying something, yeah? They burned you once, shame on them, but they burned you twice.. No, not shame on you. Rather, I applaud you for having the courage to face the fire again, after what it has done to you. Most people develop a fear of something that hurts them - like the saying, once bitten, twice shy. But you can't let that fear rule your life. No. Just, no. Yes, you may get burned, again and again, but one day.. One day, all that pain will have been worth it. Maybe not for the person who burned you, no.. But maybe you'll come across someone who'll see those burns and heal you.

Don't let anything destroy you. Let it make you stand tall..
I live by another old (or maybe relatively new) saying: You are stronger for your trials.

So be strong. If not for that special someone bound to come into your life sooner or later, than do it for you. Or, do it for me. I may be a stranger who just happened to stumble across your work very recently, but hey. Sometimes even strangers care, you know?
Slightly Ajar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A cool chain of thought, very well written, but I can't understand it fully. Interesting though.