Reviews for Burden
RequiemStargazer chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ah~ The sweet hypocrisy of love. To shoulder all the blame and to keep your silence, merely to (knowingly) leave another hanging simply because you really don't wish to be forgotten or a mere memory. I love your poetry.

...or at least that was my interpretation *nervous laugh*

. .

BreakingThroughTheDay

Raicho-chan
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
God. This poem hits home for me; I can't begin to describe how much I can relate to this feeling, and it's one of the roughest things to deal with.

However, you did a good job at portraying your emotion and letting it out, and it's good that you took your poem and created a lovely poem. If you're still struggling with what's going on, hang tight and I wish you the best!
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
The concept is very good as is your prsentation of emotions. Nice work with this.
LeilaniBlue chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this is was good.. better then mine.. lol subscribe to me ...
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I thought it was a creative concept. Its rare that you see something thats original...most people (myself included) right solely about failed relationships and hating that person, but this was refreshing.
Time To Change chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
simplicity is best )
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
don't worry about how you punctuate a poem. it doesn't matter. just get the idea across. i loved this. good luck with your burden.