Reviews for Does Your Boyfriend Know?
KxQ chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I'm in love with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon! .
IcyWindbreeze chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Looks like things are starting to get interesting here!
MVE chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
This has got to be the funniest story written...ever!

I found myself being captivated by everything. Especially Tuck. That was until I became conflicted. On one hand the story of the stray was sweet. But he punched Lene and started the bet. A bit of a jerk, no?

Actually, all of the boys in the story have their jerk moments...I find myself rooting for Forrest. And he isn't even in the story. XD

Lene, Jem and Jules are AWESOME! They make me double over in laughter. They seem semi-realistic, though. They aren't completely flawed to me. But as long as you continue to write, I shall continue to read.

Keep up the great work!
jayniee chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter, thank you for updating. I had to go back and read again, but that just reminded me of how awesome this story is! Can't wait for the next chapter, this story is one of my favorites :)
GremlinGirl chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
ahh its been so long! but im glad ur back ;] im not gonna lie, this chapter did seem pretty short and to the point but at least we all know that ur alive still! lol. i hope to read more soon though, trust me, i know how it feels to be so caught up in other things that you have no time to update. it sucks badly. so take ur time but please update again! i love the premise of this story and i love ur writing style. u have no idea what a refresher it is to read a story that i have to grammatically interpret. can't wait to read an update! :)
leehorne chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
This is great, very clever. I don't read many high school romances anymore but this one is certainly deserving! I think that of the brothers, I like Will the best so far. Don't know why, maybe because he seems the most insecure and it it's a bit charming.
DorkExpress chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
but he way.. I hope you make this a long story.. I don't want it to end anytime soon!

xInkMusique chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I like it so far :D Lene's really interesting. And I like Jem's attitude in this chapter :P A few things though, when Callum was taking care of Lene, I felt like he was too worried/gentle. He didn't see her as a friend before, though he was interested in her actions, and I think he only noticed her a few days/weeks ago. Maybe have him warm up to her more, or have this take place at a later time? To show that he's getting used to her? I do think he was in-character after she got hit when they were deciding what to do with her, and when she woke up, but afterwards I feel like he's acting too familiar with her when he's supposed to be a douchebag. It's not a glaring flaw, but just some CC? Another thing is that Miranda and Will's problems aren't really connecting with the main plot. Most likely they have something to do with why Tuck and Noah hate each other, but as of yet it seems sort of random when the summary makes me think we're focusing on LenexCallum instread of the Thorn boys. Mm, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
DorkExpress chapter 9 . 11/22/2010

I love your story!

Is it that all the Thorn brokers are undergoing a change of heart... Or personality?

I wonder...

Anyway, don't leave me waiting that long please!

quotata chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I'm only reviewing cause it makes you happy.

Just kidding, though that's a bonus.

I'm reviewing for my sake. So I can gush over your story! )

Awesome chapter!

I'm glad Callum's feeling the pull towards Lene! Gotta love progress.

Jem made me laugh. I like her bite. And I can't wait to find out the story between Tuck and Noah! I'll be waiting.
MindaAnn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cute first chapter
supersweetdaydream chapter 1 . 3/26/2010

the song fits the story ))

Night Innocence chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Nice psychic touch there.

Poor Lene punched like that. Wonder why Tuck did that? Does he have some vendetta against Noah? He's always seemed really sensible.

Keep writing!
pigwidgeon road chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
YAY - more please!
jayniee chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
I love the whole cliched guy punching girl thing. Not that I'm into violence or anything, but how they worry after is always too adorable.

Update soon, i'll be waiting :)
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »