Reviews for Does Your Boyfriend Know?
MindaAnn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cute first chapter
supersweetdaydream chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
hahahahahahah

the song fits the story ))

LMAO
Night Innocence chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Nice psychic touch there.

Poor Lene punched like that. Wonder why Tuck did that? Does he have some vendetta against Noah? He's always seemed really sensible.

Keep writing!
pigwidgeon road chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
YAY - more please!
jayniee chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
I love the whole cliched guy punching girl thing. Not that I'm into violence or anything, but how they worry after is always too adorable.

Update soon, i'll be waiting :)
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! :D I wonder what happens when Lene wakes up and.. hmm.. with Callum beside her bed? Bwahaha. Please post the next chapter..
mccorza chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
nice story -

you've got a great plot line started to unfold and its very original

cant wait to read the rest :)
kikichaka chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Wow! very very interesting story line.
funnechick chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Ok, so I just got caught up with the story again. Lots of drama...I hope Lene will be alright. And I wonder how Callum will feel about his heroics when he sobers up the next morning?
quotata chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
I'm estatic that you've updated! Not to say I'm not worried about the turn of events. (And Miranda's a bit creepy, I must say).

I wonder if this is why Lene foresaw this relationship.

Love your work.
asdfghjk chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
this is awesome!
2madaboutbooks chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Yay you finally updated again! I love this story and can't wait for your next update!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Another great chapter. Well written, and well thought out :)

What an interesting name she has!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG! THAT WAS OFFICIALLY THE COOLEST, MOST ORIGINAL FIRST CHAPTER EVER!

The letter was awesome, and if I didnt already know from the summary at the beginning that she could see the future, then I'd be like "What the hell is going on?" .

That's my crazy confuzzled face.

But, yes. I loved that! I really did! ARGH!

I must read the next chapter!
Fairytale Gurl chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
oh why do noah and tuck hate eachother! and callum is so sweet and caring loved this chapter update soon please!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »