Reviews for Cute
This story is really sweet! I love it :D
Felix Golden chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Cute.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
lol the story actually is cute :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
:) three pages or not, that was adorable. :D

i love how he's just 'cute,' not hot or gorgeous. very awesome. (:

-toffeecakesxox.
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
XD Hehehehehhehee. Indeed, very very cute. Hehehehehehe. That was a really fun read. Love it!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw this was cute. I feel sorry for Jessie, though, and knowing the protagonist's name would've been nice. XD But yeah, this was very cute. Perhaps too much, but I like that he's not super-omg-squee, ahaha. Kudos to xoxluurve for adding this to our c2.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I guess she's realistic lol. But when I have a crush on the guy - he's not cute, no matter what other people think, he's the most gorgeous guy in the world. Most. Gorgeous.

I like! :)
milenaa chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hi there! I found this through For The Love of One Shots.

The flow of the story was nice, I liked how you gave us some background info on the main characters before he asked her out, but it would've been nice to have them talking about the break up or their "feelings" for each other a bit more. I do like the simplicity of the story, anyway. In the beggining though you changed tenses in some sentences. It would be better to stick to one.

If you still wish to make it longer, maybe you could add a scene with one of her friends, maybe Claire or give more of a reason for Mandy to dislike Bryan so much.

Overall, it was a nice and easy read.
x3life chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
aww this story was really cute

too )
holly is fainting chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is so...cute. Haha, pardon my pun. I really liked it though, the dialogue felt natural, and to be honest the last guy that I really really liked was "cute" and nothing else, and my friends didn't even agree with the cute part, so I really related to this. One thing: his cool hands on her crispy cheeks. Totally kills the moment. Maybe if it was cool hands on her warm cheeks? Cause when I read crispy I see a flaky, fried-chicken-like face and it's just weird. lol. Besides from that, it's perfect! :)
akansha chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aww... that is so cute! XD
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/14/2009