Reviews for The End of Genesis
Elivthade chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really like it, but I noticed that you continued to say "different species"

you also used the words, You and Me alot too

other than that i really liked it
EssentiallyCrazy chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
...Hey, I remember you talking about this part at the end of the chapter! I didn't think it would happen so early...(Yes, early. It feels like it happened very early because of the length of the chapters.)
The Dragon Lover chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
GAH CLIFFIE. DX

I still love Firo. :D Just wanted to tell you that! And Jaea is so confusing...but still strangely cool. . Hm. Weird.

Anyways, I can't wait to read more, especially to find out what happened to Xyno! And when will you stop putting it up here? You did say that you wanted to publish it, so you wouldn't want to upload it all up...just asking out of curiosity.

Elle Wolff chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Nice chapter! I don't care IF there was anything wrong with it I loved it!
Robodoc chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
I like the adventurous theme of the story and the character development is really good. The surprise developments in the characters has me on the edge of my seat. The clues for solving the mystery and proving their innocence are being sprinkled in just right. I can't wait for the next chapters. Well done!
Elle Wolff chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Oh, very good! Most fics on this website don't get me very interested, but I like this one! Update soon!
The Dragon Lover chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Ooh, mysterious! It's probably the archeologist girl, oh noes! D: Run, Xyno, Aema, run! (or maybe a policeman, which is still bad)

Or maybe it's his mother who'll pinch his cheeks and say embarrassing things like how he used to wet his bed when he was ten. XD Probably not, but still, that'd be funny.

EssentiallyCrazy chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
XD Lots of secrets being revealed.

What is it with all of the asterisks (*)? XD
The Dragon Lover chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Awwness! X3 Adorable ending for this chapter. And the truth comes out about Firo! Xyno is shocked! What will they find out next? :O

Anyways, I feel slight unease at Firo saying he was glad his sister was back, when recording devices and such could have been placed around there or something...I dunno, I'm just extremely paranoid sometimes. w;

Robert Aliz Murphy chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Had me glued the whole time, with these alien but familiar characters. Can't wait for the next, hopefully, many more chapters, and where this whole tale leads to. I'll be waiting!
EssentiallyCrazy chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Why must you leave this at a cliffhanger? You'd better put up the seventh chapter soon! D8{

Nevertheless, awesome! _
The Dragon Lover chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
DUNDUNDUN! :O

Oho, what will Xyno do now? If I found out my companion was a part of a royal family, I'd ask if they had to wear formal clothes, and if not, I'd ask if I could be adopted. XD

Anyways, yay, Firo! I think I may like him, considering he teased Aema and Xyno and all. Will he be in the story for long? I hope so...

Lots of dragon-y love (*hugs* and hugs!),

The Dragon Lover chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Muahaha, some action, yes! I loved how you inconspicuously(sp?) got the two of them to someplace they could actually do something in, and I can't wait to see how they have to live as outlaws. w This really makes me grin in anticipation, can't wait for the really fun parts!

Lots of dragon-y love (*hugs Cel* and hugging!),

Phantom of the Library chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
First off, the story is fairly good. A little rough around the edges, but a decent read. (Note that I wouldn't say this about 99% of the stories on this site.)

But, I don't think you put enough thought into the creation of the amexplr. First off, the names; Amexplr is absolute jibberish. I know, you want it to sound alien, but names do have seperate pronounciation in different languages.

Secondly, you didnt't fully consider the implications of tail communication. Here's a direct quote from your story:

"“Sure.” My tails were splayed out behind me, in a jumbled mess. There’s something you have to understand about my tails: they’re twice as long as my body, so it’s hard to keep track of them sometimes."

Note what is wrong? How can he 'speak' if his tails are a jumbled mess? Body language communication is complicated at best, how can he speak if his 'mouth' if his tongue is, quite literally, tied.

This wasn't the only case of illogical communication scenes, one of the others was when he had his tails on the door, preparing to open it, yet he was having a conversation at the same time. Personally, I find it pretty hard to talk while licking a door.

Just watch out for issues like these, and the story will improve.

"God is in the details."
The Dragon Lover chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Haha, silly Xyno. XD I'm sure he was very embarassed. Heehee...

Anyways, I like all of this interesting stuff that happened, and I can't wait to read more! :D I want to know what happens, even though you've told us a lot already. It's so exciting! X3

Lots of dragon-y love (and glomping, teehee!),