Reviews for I'm Giving This Song A Drawn Out Name Because
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I like songs that have long names when they're clever, but I've found that a lot of bands actually have stories that lead to the titles of their songs that seem utterly random to us. Others use them so they don't have the same title as multiple bands. I know like 14 songs all named "Down", so I actually like it when something is long winding. Short names can be pointless too.

Long story short, as long as they're original and clever they're all okay with me. If the title is just pointless than I'm like... my head hurts. XD Your title reminded me of FOB, which I'm sure you're just ecstatic to hear, seeing as how you love them so much. XP

My favourite line was: "They push you right over the edge! And punish you for dreaming! But there are things inside of our heads... Their cruelty's not receding!"

Huzzah! I'm finally catching on reviewing!