Reviews for Something Ever After
Aria chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
aww! I just found this story and it's so cute! I really do hope you decide to update soon.
PJC Macall chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
TOTALLY LOVING IT!

Im so intrigued by everything!
alwaysautumn chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Heyy!

SO I'm in love already ;)

There's definitely something doing down with the guy with white hair but I guess we'll just have to wait and see, right?*pokes val* this is why you shouldn't get smashed! Because you miss out on important details like whether a freaky guy stalking you or not. *Gosh*

Haha Ian Royal. What a name? Very ...princely?

Can't wait to read more.

P.S

I. KNOW. What was up with Pocahauntas? Now really she says she loves him, almost sacrifices her life to save him (JOhn smith). And what does she do? As soon as she changes continents she she trades in for a newer model. Low blow,P. And its a guy with the same name too. I don't think any other Disney film has really ever had more than one love interest. It's normally all about 'true love'.
webb chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
love the idea for this story! hope you continue it.. (i'm still waiting for an update for 'girl for hire') ! your writing is awesome!
lovenista chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
This is a rather interesting story.I love fairy tales:D I'm rather how the white haired man has a part in the plot[I think I have a good guess which Disney character he is]. I love to see how this develops! Keep the updates coming:D
bellusss chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
love this so much :D

please keep going you write so well!

also, is the white-haired guy a main character or a side character from a disney movie? god, curiousity is a b*tch :(

please please please please don't let him be from alice in wonderland or something like that! seriously one of my least favorites movies... update soon?
d0rkifi3d chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
nice chapter!

haha this chapter reminded me a lot of alice in wonderland with a mad hatter tea party and everything. Pretty awesome haha I can't wait for what comes next.
driftveilings chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Wow.

I read all of this story on mobile, and also your other store Girl on Hire...

I think they're both amazing ;)

I can't wait until you update x3 Actually, I can... take your time xD I'm one of those people who takes weeks to update as well, so I understand.

Sebastian is a jerk.

Val doesn't seem like an Ursula to me... I like her lots ;)

Ian and Val would seem like a cute couple, but let me guess... there's someone that's going to get in the way?

Psshh.

Well, don't take TOO long x3
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
The creepy white haired dude sounds like the mad hatter. hahaha. Good job, I liked it! I hope Ian isn't a jerk. The theme for this chapter was definitely Alice in Wonderland. (Not one of my favs, but I adore the chesire cat) My fav disney movie is Beauty and the Beast :) Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
i like the story, but i dont get the summary, shes not the evil witch in the little mermaid, or is she?
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
so, this guy is making sure that no guy can meet val so that she will wait for her prince? tht this person is in her mind, or a good fairy that is making sure that no one will get in the way for her prince charming?
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
oh, i love fairytales!
coolmissy11d12 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
I think your story is the most imaginative, and non-cliche (i dont think i spelled that right, but whatever. i hope you know what i mean!)story with a disney theme that i have read in a seriously long time! keep it up! you should seriously consider a writing career in writing!
dark jam chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
I really like where this is going :D

Hmm...so many questions...

Well, update soon!

BTW, I really like your writing style. Very fast paced and easy to understand.

Good job! Adding to faves and alert!

-Love,-

Your fellow Disney baby :D
D. L. Cross chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Interesting, so that Derek guy stood her up. As for Ian, I'm quite curious about him but Drew is really sweet and funny.

I was looking for Disney references and I spotted the following: white rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Hat, Mad Hat, Sebastian the Crab, Royal for princes and princesses, Twiddle twins, the ball, the chapter title (it's funny because I was going to name my secret story "Down the Rabbit-hole" but my friend convinced me to change it to "Beyond the Rabbit-hole), but I can't find the rest. D:
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »