Reviews for All The Wrong Reasons
Lover chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Way too much use of the nickname "love".

Other than that everything seems good.

Love the story
jenniesmith chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
wow... just caught up on 4 chapters and have cried, been mad, and now I am worried. I hope that she tells Dustin to go to he**, tells her grandfather to kiss her a**, tell her mom the truth and runs away to Australia with Lucas! haha! Great chapters!

xoxo

jennie
Blue Enigma chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
Awhh poor Irelyn...:s
book.babe15 chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
omg that was so scarryy please updatee
waiting4haykin chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
I'm printing out Chapters 18, 19, and 20, as my mother is playing music that is driving me CRAZY, but I just wanted to say that I'm reading and thank you for updating so much. It's making me one happy camper! :)
CoryD chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
Great chapter.
DOMOxKUN chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
You have no idea how much I bawled my eyes out in this chapter.

Please update more!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
LOVED it! But I really, really, really want to read the next few chapters now! I HATE Dustin, hate, hate, hate that stupid, close-minded, selfish snob and I want Lucas! There was so much chaos and confusion. At least, finally, she's decided to stop letting people control her life but I do understand it was confusing and hard for her- and thus, this chaper. Hopefully, she can get with Lucas without feeling like she has to "choose a side." It's HER life and whats right for her is getting with Lucas- it's what she WANTS and NEEDS so PLEASE let me se some Lucas soon!
Jevanminx chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
Oh, interesting. Such a confrontation and very well written.

JM
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
hiya

more? Please

Great chapter, wow i wasn't expecting that. It was so detailed and perfect which made it feel so real.

Can't wait for an update.

Angel
Maelys chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
What a chapter!
Celia chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
Sorry, but Irelyn is a weak f*ing bitch.
elle.bw chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
Oh, one more thing. I HATE Dustin...and not just because he's all wrong for her but because he's a dick to her. Can you please make a scene where Lucas gets to kick his ass and Irelyn gets to tell him what a bastard he was to her...eh?
elle.bw chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
I don't think I'll be satisfied until Luke and Irelyn are back together, k? That means update till it happens starting...NOW! LOL. Anyways, have you gotten my email? I thought I sent it like a week ago but maybe I never replied.

Anyways, will you confirm or deny the sequel and if so what it might possibly be about?
mary-pi chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
I hate grandpa.. and Dustin (he's so boring), and I love Lucas, well of course I do.. and the chapters (whew!). Intense..

Oh, I'm sorry if the review doesn't make much sense.. i'm hangover.

Update please