Reviews for All The Wrong Reasons
summers-end chapter 23 . 1/19/2010
I really liked that the story started out and ended with Irelyn's mom's mistakes-with completely different perspectives on which was the actual mistake.

I love the way it ended and the way Irelyn genuinely couldn't decide at first between Dustin and Lucas. Even when we knew, or wanted to believe, Dustin was wrong for her, I liked that you still made him kind of a good guy. And Irelyn kind of a bad guy. I kept waiting for Dustin to tell Irelyn about all the "low-class" girls he'd had sex with but then also telling her only she was really good enough to marry. He seemed to strike that note with me. But it would have been too easy that way I suppose. The harder way was definitely better.

The pause you gave the grandfather at the end, in his last scene, I also really appreciated that. It makes him not so invincible, you know? Or...unforgiving-that's the word I want to use. I was left with the idea that he might have feelings too and it made me sad for him. But I did think that the line also made the situation an unresolved one. Now I wonder if the grandparents ever approached them again-especially since the grandmother seemed nice at times.

Maybe another epilogue or one-shot? Haha, I really just want to keep on reading. I feel like I can relate to Irelyn in so many ways and, well, who wouldn't want to keep reading a story about themselves and a perfect musician/closet romantic? I really did love this story.

summers-end
luvsummer chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This story is amazing! Loved it! Great Job )
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 1/6/2010
Hey, I loved it.

Well done. DA-chen
DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Ohohohoh.. really amazing chapter!

Love it!

DA-chen
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Oh... I like your story.

But I'm not a friend of cheating! I hope, there will

be a time when she is honest to Dustin.. perhaps

he is cheating her but you never know..

DA-chen
Moonight chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
arh this is such an amazing story, is sweet, funny and i love it! I don't know why you have
I Murder on Impulse chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
This is a BEAUTIFUL story!

xx

Ali
dontneedyou chapter 22 . 11/29/2009
Hi! This has been my second time reading through this whole story. It's just such a wonderful story. I'm actually quite surprised that it doesn't have 10 reviews. Lucas and Irelyn are such a cute couple. ] And I just adore Lucas! This story is definitely one I will remember forever. I've read this story before, so I remembered it like yesterday, and I was like, hey where's that story that I read before that I loved so much? Haha. The story is perfect. Thanks for posting it!
Charlotte Russo chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
I just happened to be stumbling through some author's favorite stories lists and I found this little gem. Your style is very real and very easy to relate to. I love how the main character is a writer, it adds alot to the story. I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to finish it :).

-Charlotte
Anonymousreader chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
It's absolutely amazing!

Their chemistry is SO good!;)

And well... There were two song that this story made me think of... "Priscilla Renea - Dollhouse". heres an link /watch?vmT7GuYLpCLE&featuresubtivity

And "the cab - can you keep a secret" link /watch?vJc5RmcxI6co&featurePlayList&pF9BF31CFDC07854D&playnext1&playnext_fromPL&index5.

I'm going to read the sequel now;)

Buh bye

Liz
taahirah chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
Great story! The best M rated I've read so far. The plot was really exciting and cute but mst of all I love your characters! Well done!
KarmaC chapter 23 . 10/31/2009
This was really good! I found it on SKOW and I'm so happy I did! This was such a delectable story and the plot was actually pretty original. Yes, there were the typical romantic cliches of indecision and overbearing adults, but you approached it kind of differently and I liked that. I certainly hope you've written a sequel or are writing one, because I'll definitely read it!
Jaden Ink chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
FCUK!
Jaden Ink chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
About effing time!
Jaden Ink chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Luke belives in her, doesnt patronize her, is sweet and loving and understanding and yet she's still confused? she's dumb...
441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »