Reviews for All The Wrong Reasons
Jaden Ink chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
“I just want the bad guy to get the girl.”

that litrally broke my heart... i got misty eyes... GOD DAMNIT STUPID DUSTIN!
dontneedyou chapter 23 . 9/6/2009
Wonderful story. :)

Just read from start to end, haha. :D
Alenor chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
oh wow, that's a great story! i absolutely love it! ~ Alenor
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
i love this story! well written and a very good cliché! Lucas and Collin and Spencer are the best!

charlotte
gg chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
OMG! This is a great ! LUV IT!

BTW, I live in Australia and Australia's a great country but I LOVE America! Opposite to you huh?

Australia's pretty much like America, got cities and cars and fancy buildings in the main city area, but for me, I love America!
emilybh chapter 23 . 8/23/2009
I loved it! :D Very anxious when Irelyn couldn't decide- and then the fall was extreme awesome for drama :D
JenRad11 chapter 23 . 8/16/2009
So, I'm not sure why your stories don't have one-thousand reviews. I've read a handful of them now and I've been thoroughy impressed with them all. Just wanted to leave a quick review saying that. I'm always totally impressed with you main guy characters and while I haven't followed a story while you are writing it, just by looking at the dates from story start to finish, you must keep your readers happy by updating so often and quickly! Anyway, loved the story! Look forward to reading more!
JenRad11 chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Just wanted to take a (almost halfway) break to say I'm loving this story...a man with an accent gets me everytime!
akaCHEEKS chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
ughh you just know something bad is bound to happen! man!
Erica71167 chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
Awesome story! I loved it!
akaCHEEKS chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
aw poor girl!
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 23 . 8/14/2009
Wow, now i understand why you won the SKoW award. This story was absolutely amazing. Usually i'm a picky reader and always has something so say about a piece of writing, but this i can honestly say has been as perfect as one can get with writing. Fantastic job!
productioncity chapter 22 . 8/14/2009
And there is only the epilogue left! I'm glad that the story ended up to this. I was secretly cheering inside when the big, bad Grandfather was told off, and gave a sigh of joy when Irelyn admitted her feelings. Such a happy ending! I wish that you could write a story about Irelyn's mom and how she met Lonnie. Maybe? Sometime in the future?
productioncity chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
She finally realizes it! When I was reading this chapter (the one where Lucas has a cold), it reminded me of a funny video I watched on youtube.

/watch?vVbmbMSrsZVQ

Hahaha, I couldn't help but burst into laughter through-out this whole chapter from thinking about the video. Lucas really is a lovable character (I'm sorry, I'm prone to talk about characters as if they're real), and sometimes I just want to wring Dustin's throat. I noticed that you finished this story in less than a month! That's a lot of dedication - kudos to you. And kudos to you again for winning the SKoW award!
productioncity chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I've read your stories before, and I had absolutely loved them - so you can see, I was thrilled to see that a new series was out while I was away! I'm keeping this review short, because I want to read as much of this story as I can and while I can! Just want to say kudos to you for continuously posting stories after stories on FP.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »