Reviews for Let's Go Back to the Start
Lisaflowers chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
love it. I miss all your writings alex. (i almost called you vee there hahaha)

next chapter?
glitterxx chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Yayayayay, finally managed to get this read. I love fridays. :D

The suspense is killing me, I need to read about their trip already! Ugh, update yeah? For me? Hehe. By the way, the endings to both POVs are different, so you might want to fix that, but other than that, wow.
VanillaCentaur chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I liked it. Although... I didn't see any extra 'u' 'l' 'i' or 's' instead of 'z'... So I'm not quite sure what that was about.

There were a few spots I noticed where you could have added a comma, or there was a run-on sentence, etc. Overall, it was good. :)
glitterxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh, this story is total lurve.

I love the characters and the originality of the plot. (Y)

There were a few grammar mistakes I picked up since I'm lame and notice because just..yeah. I can't help it! D:

ANYWAYS, you guys better update this soon, because I want MORE of it. Damnit, gimme more. : D

Love you two!

-joy.
we make fire electric blue chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You really do love variations of my name, don't you dearest? aahahaha but this is great. I loove it.

And I suddenly feel the urge to sing... but I can't remember the words...

ahh well. x.
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hm, this was really interesting. Your naratives and characters seem complete and whole, giving them dimensions. Really nice job! Great work!
kissmesober chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
BABES YEW

i love it.

and after reading it, i can tell that kelly wrote nate, its okay kelly no need to stress at all:)

UPDATE ALREADY JEEZ

ITS BEEN SO FREAKING LONG SINCE THE LAST ONE!

YOU GUYS ARE SO SELFISH!

RAHRAHRAH BLAHBLAHBLAH

...hehehehe

i love it :) and you both
three couples and kane chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
its really good.

you're both amazing writers.

write more please!

i know im meant to give like criticism here but oh well hahhaa

xx
groovi-gal-numba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
ahahahaa i loved it guys.

TO KELLY: sup kells. *oh laura*. Its Laualdo now. xD

TO ALEX: *holds out hand* i'm sure you've heard ALL about me. I am kelly's official twin. *alex causiously shakes hand* Best known for my awesomeness, attractivness and extreme skill in speling. Now i must say kelly hasn't really ever mentioned you...

now you are her... minion? comrade? old chum? amahgo? AMAHGO thats it. *alex raises one eyebrow*

ANYWAY LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU.

TO STORY: ahhaha lol i thought it twas quite funny. kelly sent me the link and was like chyah read it. so chyah. ahahaha what a situation.

now here is my theory... izzy is gonna end up with NATE. :D what do you think? am i on the right track? let me know!

farewell twin and twins amahgo. xoxox

ps - i'm not really a bitch alex, i'm just a tool. tee hee.
A Smile and A Ribbon chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Heya guys!

so basically one word: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

what? that was one word...just said over and over and over again.

anyways I loved it that much it was awesome,well written, funny, tempting

and awesome little side bits like the tatoos and the xbox and snips of memory,LOVED IT!

so can I start calling myself your number one fan?

you guys better update * stern look*

Please?

xoxox

me.
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
It's great you guys.

I really loved it.

But it's sad as well.

And this is possibly the shittest review in existence.

I loved the a/n :D
Elle Williams chapter 1 . 1/17/2009

Remember me when you guys are famous - I was the first EVER person to comment on your story! WIN!