Reviews for The Blue Fox Legend, Book 1: Fallen Hopes
Spriggs chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
So why was the blue foxes race killed off?
Spriggs chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
Dude your story is awesome! the ending of this chapter really surprised me. Personally I was a bit confused about Acadius's description when you said he had no hair, and hes of a wolf species so I would assume that he had plenty of hair. and was xavius knocked out before or after Iazarogen called out to him? And why did denre stutter those few times? it doesn't seem like hes fit to be the general. Any way keep writing this awesome story and maybe if you have time you can check out and review my story.
TitheChild chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I like these new characters you've introduced! Pretty cool. This plot is very interesting, the king is crazy in my opinion. haha, I like the group thats formed and I can't wait to see what happens to them. I feel bad for BK 1.

good work, Update!

TitheChild chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
You do have a lot of spelling errors, but taking your time and re-reading would fix most of them. I liked the way the castle was described, very interesting. These characters are all interesting. haha, all of the kings are some kind of small animal. I feel bad for the head knight and Iazarogen. I like this story so far, update soon!

TitheChild chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
This was a very long chapter, but I liked it. Wow. That country is so rich and snobbish, it makes me wonder if there soldiers can even fight. They are making their homes out of jewels and gold! I feel sorry for the poor people. All the kings seem greedy so far. I enjoy Iazarogen's thoughts and inputs. This story is not that bad. It has a good plot, and a very complex backgroud. There are spelling and grammer errors, but none the less you did great.

I can't wait until you post the next chapter.

TitheChild chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
... you call this chapter short? It's so LONG! I like how the storys progressing, I'm getting hooked into it even more. This city seems pretty stuck up. I think you're doing a good job at explaining things. I'm not really confused, well just a little, but for the most part it all makes sense. One more chapter to read.

TitheChild chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Haha, Iazarogen is a very funny character, I like the way you describe him. Your description of the landscape was also good. Well, I have two more chapters to read, but I like the story so far.

Jessie My Love chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Good chapter. The story is getting more and more interesting. I like your main character. He's realistic and doesn't have the, 'I'm special' attitude. So yea. :]

Oh, just so you know, you should probably write out your numbers like five instead of 5.

Anyways, update soon. :]

Jessie My Love chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Ugh. I wish you hadn't written the part at the beginning. I liked not knowing all the details right away because it meant that I would learn them later on. Even so, I still find this to be an interesting story. You do tend to use too many ellipsis though; I don't really find all of them necessary.

Anyways, good chapter.

Jessie My Love chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I didn't think it was confusing. It was original and so far I like this world of yours. You explained enough so that it made sense but didn't bore me in the process. Good job.

I loved how you described things, there was a lot of showing instead of telling. Good job. :]

Onto the next chapter~

Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I really like this so far. It was very well-written, with some grammar mistakes but picture-able description. I found the plot interesting and original, and I'm curious to see where you take it.

The only thing I would merely suggest (but not insist upon, because it's not any real problem) is to not center align your story. It just gets a little difficult when you have big paragraphs.