Reviews for eyelash
kala chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
haah i didn't know chapter 12 was the end, i don't like the ending at all, were missing a lot of information, well it's your story,,..
kala chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
just finshed read up too chapter 18

&&this story, is something,

i love it!

the way it's writen,

it's nice...

and woah whos she dating?

it's a good story,

but the way it's writen limits the detal you can write

i think you should add more detail so we can understand more, other than that its Auh-Mazing.(:

please update soon,

PERSON 202 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I just read the first chapter and i like it.
barelyamiable chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
So, this story being labeled as 'complete' kind of threw me off.

But this was absolutely lovely. The emotions are portrayed so well. You have such a knack for both prose and dialogue. I'm so jealous.

I'm suffering author's block for a personal project and this is truly inspirational. :)
MagicWords chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I think you have an amazing first chapter with plenty of description and the perfect amount of emotion. I love the way you described Him asleep and Her racing emotions through the IM conversation. Love it and will keep reading soon.

MagicWords
barelyamiable chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Amazing. Beautifully written. I love your style.

anon chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Didn't really expect much from the title. To be honest, the lowercase turned me off. (I've had some bad experiences with terrible writing.)

Fortunately, this proved to be an excellent choice on my part. The writing and diction is fantastic. The second chapter is a bit confusing to me; is the boy dating the narrator and cheating on her, or were they simply friends?

The first chapter does give the impression that the narrator is in love with her brother (it goes off on a bit of a tangent) but I like the imagery. Overall, a very satisfying read. I will be looking forward to future chapters.
The Goddess of Anger chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wait...so she's in love with her brother?

...What?

Otherwise good.
kawaiidesu chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
plz update soon

UPDATE

SOON

UPDATE SOON

I LOOE THIS SOTRY

SORR THIS ENGLISIHU ICH NO GOOD

HAHAHAAHAHAH ENGLIDHH KEYSBRASDSS BE O WIRED
Ernest Bloom chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
pretty excellent writing, although the eyelash seems an irrelevant excuse for the excellent writing around it. i'd thought it was going to be a clue abt someone else snooping in the notebook, but it remains unresolved. but good writing.