Reviews for Existence
RainEpelt chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Woah, just, woah.
If only this was real... I would choose beast thief, and increase defense a little.
Again, woah
bart-roberts chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Well well, this is certainly an interesting story. Sucked me in right away, I'll finish reading it, but looks like you're not active. You should work on it sometime.
Racer283 chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of Existence.
Kokiiru-kun chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Most epic piece of original fiction EVER! I totally wish this were a real game... Well, except for the murder/suicide part.
Radiant Coffee Mug chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
Haha, it's been a long while hasn't it. I can't believe you finally updated! Woot (note the similarity of Ami and Ryu from toradora (anime) and they are my favorite coupling (didn't happen but i dont care)) Well, it's always nice to see some facetious developments between characters.

So he has joined the guild, his mom's got serious drug issues, and I am interested to find more about the lab rat (recurring characters ftw). Now he's meeting Satsuki for the first time in real life! :O the suspense! I wonder what would happen next.

You did well for the cliffhanger, and I look forward very much to your next installment. YAY FOR UPDATES!

Racer283 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it.
jonboblee chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
OH HEY!

JUST DROPPING BY TO SAY:

YOUR STORY ISH TOO AWESOME!

OHMAIGAWD TOMMOROW ISH MY EXAM YET I STILL READ THIS.

yeah, so, your style of writing is kind of gloomy? or is it ryuusuke's POV? haha? the point is, i'm feeling a bit sentimental right now, because how you portrayed the virtual world's connection with identity and real life is really good.

and I really like this kind of virtual-game too. I'm a gamer myself and just like Ami, I often used male's avatar instead of my real gender.

THATS WHY! RYUUXAMI ALL THE WAY! OH YEA!

plox

UPDATE SOON

FAVOURITED!
Radiant Coffee Mug chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
First off, yay, you are still writing this!
astrosono chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
OH MY GOD!

This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read! I am a big fan of the whole virtual-world thing, and this completely meets my expectations! I had read every single chapter in about an hour, and now I'm finally reviewing it!

PLEASE keep updating!
Racer283 chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
This was a good chapter. can't wait to read more of it and figure out what is happening to some of the characters as to why they are dying
Radiant Coffee Mug chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
OMG you finally updated.

Yes, I intended to say that all along :P.

It's okay, I completely understand about school, writer's block, life, etc. After all, we've all been through there. I've also had my fair share of chapters which were relatively 'meh' but at least they accomplished my goal.

So, this time, Hello has ended another life, and Ami is hot. I totally dig her/him rofl XD It's kinda scary though (the chapter that is, not her) and from Lee's behavior, I wondered if there was something major wrong (he looked like the type to possibly possess a family, so maybe... something to do with Existence)

Btw, this chapter is in no effect bad at all. In fact, it just brings a lot more mystery overall, and though I can't see where you hope to go with the profound 'Why do we have to exist', I can see more ties and more webs drawn :O Keep it up, and I hope to see your work soon again _

Of course, real life is far more important, so do take care :)

lookingwest chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Wow this story has progressed a long way since last I checked up! Amazing characterization and stunning images!
Racer283 chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
This was a pretty good chapter. Now it makes sense who Nabi is and when you first introduced that character I think I know who the other person is now. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Colton M. H chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I knew it! Ami digs him! Oh yeah, I knew it!

Now, lets find out how the rag-tag group of social misfits end up saving the world from Existence- if that isn't something weird to read or hear, I don't know what is. XD

I liked it.
Radiant Coffee Mug chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
Hmm, I have an idea developping regarding this. It's possible that if what Ami said was true, then there are a few possibilities. One: she's known Shunsuke, who could possibly try to be Ryuusuke to her, or basically talk to her about Ryu. Another: since she saw Ryu knifed the guy that tried to beat up Shun, it was you-know-what.

The event with Ami's disappearance was probably not articulated that well, and the Levi conversation kinda left me hanging. Guess it just means: cut the conversation abruptly.

Guess things are going to come in tides now - from the school, from home possibly, from Ami (big lol), from Hello (second big), and Satsuki (I like this guy. He sounds like my age, and pretty cool too, and Hello doesn't want to kill him)

Write faster :P j/k. It's not like I'd be able to read anyway.

*studying finals is making me hemorrhagic*

37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »