Reviews for Existence
Colton M. H chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Me likey being confused. :) I think that it's the chick that bumped into him that he was a jerk to. Then everyone's gonna freak out on him for posing as his brother, who died. And then, he's gonna realize the secret behind it all. Because the chick digs him. And she digs him big time. Ami, that is. She digs him.

P.S.: Hey, I hate asking people to check out stories of mine in reviews, but if your interested in zombies, you might be interested in my newest story. Once again, I hate asking people to read stories of mine in reviews.
Job Cyclops chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
A very interesting premise... I'll definitely be watching this story. I like how you keep up with real life events AND game events, without becoming too engrossed in either.
Lance Dresden chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I must say, this is extraordiary work! This must have taken you a while to decide on all the details. I congratulate you on this story.
Colton M. H chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Good chapter; can't help but feel like the kid's taking advantage of it all in the game; he really should explain what had happened. Then again, as the last part said, "And that's the way I roll". That made me laugh.

Surely they'll get suspicious that the number one player in Japan has completely forgot nearly everything about it.
Saph Moon chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I like it so far! I think that maybe Ryuusuke needs a bit more characterization, but it's still very good. ]

I especially like the bit with Shunsuke's account name. I can't wait to see how that unfolds.
Colton M. H chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
I liked it a lot; it did some work on the way the game works, and that's what I like seeing. The dream mode bit sounds interesting; it WOULD explain how it became so popular. I'd love being able to play video games while getting some well-needed sleep.
Colton M. H chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I like it a lot. Good work. Not too into this type of sci-fi, but I like it still.

I'm guessing he was sorry for what happened with him taking all the glory of what his twin did, when it had been what's-his-name who had saved the other guy (Is his name Shunsuke or Ikuda?).
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3