Reviews for Misadventures of a Disgruntled Waitress
zagato chapter 5 . 1/22/2019
Theis is cool, thanks!
Bubbly Girl chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Seems good so far but it is really unclear where you are going with this story. :) Hope you decide to continue it! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
insomniac chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
pst! don't wanna be nitpicky here, but "no comprende" is spanglish for "no comprendo"
secretfeelings chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
too lazy to log on, and good chapter, much longer than the others it seems.
Kohlomere chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in. So where's our love interest? I'm dying of curiousity. But aside from it all, this was very informative, I will now try to tip my waiters/waitresses with cash.

Great work,

E.
Miss April chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Oh gosh, I'm not even a waitress and I hate people like Unhappy. It's like no matter what you do you can't get it right in their eyes; poor Sara for having to deal with that.

I like how there's this little teeny bit of Sara/Pacha that you keep teasing us with. ;P

This is still great; keep it up! :D
GaIn chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Nice chapters; really good stuff. No concrit here. I'm just reading it for fun, I guess, because there's really nothing to correct you on! Love the characters! (Sara's so realistic!)
eldz chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Ugh, picky people. Unhappy would be happier if she wasn't so picky and enjoyed food.

Slightly softer tone this time from the usual but I like it. :D
SecretFeelings chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
bah, your chapters are too short.
eldz chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Interesting! I hope you continue it. It's realistic, I think.
Miss April chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I really love how real your main character is - she's just believable and well-rounded, and she's someone the reader can sympathize with. I also like the fact that she's struggling to communicate with her co-workers, it adds a humorous element to the story (and if I can say this word again, it makes it very realistic).

Keep it up! :]
Miss April chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Still really good, and I'm still really enjoying the tone. I think it would be cool if you made the chapters a little longer, though. It would also be rad to see more interaction between the characters.

Keep it up! :D
SecretFeelings chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
wow, it's like magic. I say wish for it and you give it Okay okay, i wish for toast with butter since i'm too lazy to get up and get it _ this is good, though i cant read spanish for my life. :/
SecretFeelings chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i love sangria. :/ i like this story too I want to get to the mushy parts already though ;/ update today_ and is this story not going to have any talking?
GaIn chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nice start. Nothing bad to say here. I like the Mexican aspect that you're incorporating into it; it's creative and I'm anxious to see where it's going. Also, I like the narrator and her narration style. Very nice, even in present tense.

Keep up the good work.