Reviews for Cookie Stealer
notyourbiz chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
omg u write some really sweet stuff
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aww, tash I told you this story was the awesomest! I think this is a one-shot yea? Yea. Both me and roman thought it was awesme so THERE! You got five reviews! WO! YOu surpass me! GO TASH! now it's six reviews! and how dare you say that you don't use your fp account...you're using it right now! posting stuff up and all.

:D
donxcat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
good story funny interesting

Might be more realistic at an older age like 6 and 7

Your grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure are all very good. It tells an interesting story clearly and in a realistic manner.
Poisson Rouge chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
THANK YOU!

Finally, a non-angst, non-"totally deep, dude", non "OMG! Does he love me? DOES HE? TELL ME!" story in the romance section!

Cute.
Selene Ice Queen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Lol. This is very interesting.

I hope to read more.

:D
Narc chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
The ending of this was very cute. I was wondering how this related to romance. I liked it because of the kind of blunt surprise you created with that last line.

I didn't really like how the scene between the two kids flowed. There were some punctuation and technical errors that kind of broke it up. Small numbers in fiction should be written out. For dialogue, if the line afterward isn't part of the same sentence, it should be capitalized. For instance 'Screaming at the older boy, she felt a strong urge to tug his hair out.' Also, if it -is- a continuation (such as replied a skeptical look three-year-old) then the dialogue should end in a comma rather than a period.

'Turning to wave at the boy one last time, she skipped off.' She can't turn and wave and skip off at the same time. It's one after the other, rather than simultaneous as you wrote it.

Anyways. That was a fun read.

Reviewing for the review marathon (there's a link to it in my profile).
Black Apples chapter 1 . 1/18/2009