Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
ohmyfreudianslip chapter 21 . 8/28
wot.

okay just internally freaking out here, give me a sec

wHAT WHAT WHAT HAHAHA

HE'S ALIVE THANK GOD I DONT HAVE TO DM YOU AND RANT

WHY IS THE IAN GUY BACK THOUGH LOL HAHA

i feel like this means there's gonna be a sequel
ohmyfreudianslip chapter 20 . 8/28
wTF ITS THE END HOW
adasjgfdksjgfs
someone slap me
how is this the end
please tell me there's a sequel omg
they are too cute T_T

btw, I really appreciate how understanding Perry is
makes me like her all the more 3
ohmyfreudianslip chapter 9 . 8/28
aYYYYY I SHIP THEM HAHAHA
ohmyfreudianslip chapter 7 . 8/27
what no you're supposed to like your blue-eyed marine argh
exogenesissymph chapter 21 . 7/29
Hi. I've tried to read this story multiple times when I was younger, but I was never really able to get through it. I just finished it, and I'm 17, and i guess this story really struck something in me. The internet has become a much more polarized place and to see two people holding different opinions and still being able to love each other sort of gave me hope that people can still find deep personal connections with each other despite all the disgusting politics that dominates our conversations. I mean, I know this is fictional, but your story still gave me hope that the personal doesn't always have to political. Sometimes, it can just be... personal.
Meister Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/11
I honestly want to just write 17 continuous lines of me saying "AHHHH!" But im not going to do that, because I don't think it would correctly convey how much I love this story and was blown away by it. I mean DAMN! I love how you write, I love every single person. You're amazing! Honestly. This was gr8. 12/10 would read again️️️️
I Sink with the Ship chapter 21 . 3/16
I know that I am painfully late in finding, and reading, and reviewing but that doesn't mean reviews aren't still welcome?

I really, really enjoyed reading this story and I was hooked, finding time to read it during my breaks at work and I hope (so much hope) that at some point the sequel may be put up, but regardless this was wonderful. I can't express how much this entertained me (painful cliché's or not). It was very well written, obviously proof read, and the plot flowed. It didn't feel like any unnecessary scenes were there just for the sake of filling up the page.

So, thank you for writing this.
I Sink with the Ship chapter 9 . 3/16
I usually wait until I've read the entire thing to review, but I am loving this so far and this chapter in particular had me giggling to myself. You are very talented and I look forward to reading the rest of this.
Anne-Laure chapter 1 . 1/4
Hey I've been reading and reading again and again this story over the past years and I wonder when (if?) the sequel will be up ?

I like your style and this love story in particular !

Thanks!
Anne-Laure
Du chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
I just reread this wonderful story. I couldn't help it. I probably loved it even more this time around. Something I didn't mention in my previous review yet I appreciated a great deal in this story is the clash in their personalities and political views. It is difficult to write conversations between two opinionated people without the dialogue being biased as to what the author actually believes for themselves. However, you did an outstanding job at writing characters who knew how to defend their political views with strong, convincing arguments, regardless of whether one may agree with them or not.
Thank you for sharing such a fantastic story. It stimulated me as a reader and it kept challening me whenever they started their debate sessions, and I commend you for involving me in your story in such a way.
I hope your life has brought you the very best. Cheers!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
One word: brilliant!
TheGirlinPurpleGlasses chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
This was SO good! I also think I just doubled my vocabulary skills...
Guest chapter 21 . 6/9/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Please continue! I'm super eager to read more of their interactions :D
Du chapter 21 . 1/9/2016
I loved this story. Everything was so well thought out. Your characters were really realistic, they were simple yet complicated in the most common of ways. You carried the narrative in a beautiful way - few authors can pull off such well-written chapters without 90% of each being just conversation. You merged everything well, the story progressed naturally, nothing was forced and it seemed extremely real. I would love for a sequel to be written, I would read it in a heartbeat, though it being six years later I realise that is probably not going to happen. It saddens me, but I'll deal... ;)
Thank you for this wonderful story! I wish you the best :)
zagato chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! :)
820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »