Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
mesweetescape chapter 21 . 3/24
oh la la This story kills me :)
I've been very lucky to run into such amazing, well developed and written stories as of late and thought you deserved a review for keeping this awesome story on fictionpress for us to read.

The epilogue is confusing, minus the i love you's and I hope you come back and finish what you started with it!

More dorian please hahaha
Fan chapter 21 . 2/13
Hate this ending but love the sweet story
Fan chapter 20 . 2/13
So good
Fan chapter 16 . 2/13
Nice
Fan chapter 15 . 2/13
Nothing major in this chapter
Fan chapter 14 . 2/13
Really great
Fan chapter 13 . 2/13
Intense story great characters
amama123 chapter 21 . 1/28
Such a fab story! I loved every bit of it and I could not stop reading :)
Lucy chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
"TBC ... eventually." That was 2009. It's nearly 2015. Eventually seems like it's taking a little too long! I really liked this story. A lot.
Grespitchied chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
One of thE best characters in fictionpress! I cannot begin to explain how well thought of Dorian and Ant are! Such a beautiful story! Very good writting!
Grespitchied chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
The coooolest thing happened! I actually played a Mozella song for this chapter and as soon as I got to the line where Chris called the music ended! It was so perfectly and randomly timed I felt the impact of the what was happening even more!
droppedastitch chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
By far one of my favorite stores on FPress. There is something so beautiful about the way Dorian and Ant are different yet similar in a way that draws them together. Hoping for a sequel! :)
804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »