Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
PenguinLover33 chapter 21 . 1/15
I love it! It's such a cute story and I think you ended it well. Good job!
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Hehe, came back for a re-read and enjoyed it immensely. Love the set up for the ending and those three beautiful words.

-tried to post that on chapter 20, but I'd already reviewed it so fictionpress won't let me.
Fiery Dancer chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Please continue! I loved this story - your character development was very nicely done :) I was so worried you'd leave this hanging with him abroad so thanks for writing the meet up!
Dominique Diane chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Please continue writing it! It is a pretty awesome story! :)
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
oh my gosh. i feel bad for her right now!
singerchick chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
I really, really, really love this story :) Thank you so much for writing it and continuing to keep it up here on fictionpress :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
This could be a movie. Such a good story, I absolutely loved it.
P.F Ally chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Endless frustration from reading this I'm so torn between smiling and crying
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Why on earth is Dorian a staff sergeant (which is a non-commissioned officer btw)? That's pretty low on the totem pole. Presumably, coming from a wealthy family he entered the marines with at least a bachelor's degree, which would make him a commissioned officer and at least a lieutenant. At 28, it would make sense if he had made captain or major or something.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I don't get how the topic of carbon neutral being a fallacy could possibly be considered provocative. And as a JOURNALIST, it's her darn job to be objective and impartial, not to present her opinions to her readers. I'm not sure if you are trying to portray the liberal aspect in a positive or negative light, because she makes herself look stupid with her view of journalism. The whole point of journalism is to deal in facts; let the facts lead where they lead, let your readers decide their own opinions. Does she really want to be a hard journalist because her ideal job sounds more like activism than journalism.
Sorry, just had to get that off my chest - you write very well, otherwise I wouldn't bother with pointing out some of the things that are bothering me about Ant's character.
AsianFlipGurl chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
I'm wondering how I didn't read this sooner. This was immensely well-written and so eloquent in many ways. I really felt the connection between Ant and Dorian, and I love how they are the epitome of the saying "opposites attract." I loved it, and if there's a possibility of a sequel in the future, I will definitely read it. I want to see how Ian will play a role in his daughter's life and how Dorian's PTSD will affect him in the future. But for now, I'm happy with how the story ended. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Madame Jenn chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
I read your entire story in one sitting and I enjoyed every second of it.

The chemistry between Ant and Dorian is palpable and their debates touch on some pretty heavy stuff without getting too heavy. Nicely done.

As some people have pointed out, there are a bunch of grammatical errors and stuff, but your profile says it's being edited (although it hasn't been updated on this site for a couple of years), so I don't even know if you care about it anymore. But, trust me, your readers still do.

One question: SEQUEL?! PLEASEEEE TAT
Kirihime chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Love!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
Is there going to be a follow-up to this story? I absolutely loved it. The kind of chemistry Dorian and Ant had (kudos on the names by the way - very creative) was absolutely brilliant. I hope there is a sequel!
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Great epilogue. Of course, ending the story right before the phone call caps it perfectly. I'm now crossing my fingers that after I post this and go to your profile I will find a completed sequel...
786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »