Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
lauren chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
this was. absolutely. amazing.
primosbeeching chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
Great story! I love the clever bantering and exchange of ideas that flowed from your story! The epilogue gave a cliff hanging expression, so I can't wait for what's to happen next! Looking forward to it.
samimi chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Don't mind me. I'm just trying to get your review to 700 :D
samimi chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
How you have so few reviews is totally beyond me. I mean... phaow!
samimi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I recently came about this story but so far it is my favourite human story. It's so realistic, in terms of the military aspect (I know this 'cause I'm a miltary brat) and chemistry betweent the two of them is just smoldering hot. Tiss! Anyhoo, as I was saying, my favourite by far and I keep checking everyday to see if you've uploaded the sequel. Please don't leave me hanging for too long.
MaAgEc chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Love this story.
Mrs. Justyn Fraser chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
Ahh I am sobbing with happiness right now. Beautiful beautiful ending. I loved it.
Mrs. Justyn Fraser chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Is it just me, or did Dorian unconsciously use Ant's words? By God, this story is amazing.
MaAgEc chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
How old is Ant, again?
Anna chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hello, I really enjoyed your story, and I like the way you were able to present both Dorian and Ant's views naturally and mostly without prejudice. Sorry to say, however, that I think you should either have dealt more fully with Dorian's PTSD at the end or else have left it out completely. PTSD's such a heavy thing that it shouldn't just be dumped on readers right at the end without much resolution. Otherwise, I thought your characterisation was great, and I loved Jorma (:
Phoenix Kiss chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
hello! i've been meaning to read this story for awhile but actually have never got around to finishing it. i'm only on my second chapter, but i just wanted to commend you on your writing, characterization, and the natural flow of your characters' dialogue! i'm excited to read more...

there is one thing i want to say about this chapter though, particularly from the part when chris tells ant about his first patient death. i'm a nursing student, and from what i know from the ins and outs of the clinical setting is that health care professionals are strictly prohibited from discussing patient names outside of the health care setting, even if its with friends. i know this is a minor nuance from this chapter, but i just wanted to let you know!

i was super impressed though, when chris diagnosed his patient with SLE and you had everything about the characteristics of the disease-the vague symptoms, the lack of the butterfly rash. coming from a nursing student's perspective, i loved it! you are very detailed when it comes to writing, and this is not only with your medical scenes! it makes your stories all the more believable. haha... keep up the good work :]
buckshot chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
ER doctors don't kill people- they just can't save them. It's a distinction that some people would consider important.
fairydustillusion chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
ah! i HEART HEART HEART this story! its so awesome :) happy ending
chillinwithRAYintheuk chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
Whoah! Ok hello! So I came across your story here and WOW was I pleasantly surprised! Let me just say you have written quite the story here! I was really not expecting to be hooked in and totally captivated by it. :) first of all, I LOVED your characters! I loved how Ant wasn't the girly-girl Mary Sue type you see FAR too often. As pathetic as this sounds, I think I might be in love with Dorian... Haha jk but still! I loved how he was stinkin HOT and smart etc. But he wasn't the typical rich Mr. Perfect who has no flaws. It bugs me so much when writers do that! Sorryi didn't come here to rant about things that bug me :) anyways I think I said live a lot :) If you haven't guessed already, I am crazy in love with your story! I was so devastated when it was the end. Especially when you ended it like that! Ya you know what you did! Leaving me hanging like that and all ;) ha ha don't worry no hard feelings. As long as you CONTINUE this story! You are going to continue it, right? Please don't be horribly cruel to me and NOT continue! I would be very sad:( and that's probably an understatement:) ANYWAYS I'm sorry! You're probably annoyed at reading my terribly long stupid review! So to sum it all up: words cannot describe how much I love this! You are a very gifted writer. I really appreciate how you gradually builder their relationship. As much as I may have wanted it to come sooner ;) ha ha but ya. You stayed away from the whole boy meets girl, they fall madly in love at first sight, then oh no! Major fight and breakup, but then they get back together and everything is perfect yay! Ha ha :) The way you write is very clear to follow and you kept things realistic but interesting. So... Kudos to you! I will shut up mow cuz I bet you are wondering when this will end. So PLEASE post the sequel soon! You cannot end it like this! Have an excellent day! :) :) :)
HypotheticalYes chapter 21 . 7/22/2010