Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
ryse chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
Alright, I'm confused: is she Japanese or Chinese?
ryse chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Aw.

Even though he isn't Dorian, I'm just glad he (Jorma) isn't a bastard :). He appears, thus far anyway, quite nice and I like him. Still, he isn't Dorian.

I like your story...it isn't convoluted with all the cliches of a high school romance - maybe the story is a bit cliched but I really like how Dorian isn't some snobby, rich boy. He enlisted as a Marine, and I really admire that. You never really read about the love stories where the men have to leave their significant other for war.

I really like Dorian and Antoinette as your main characters. I guess I'm hung over the fact I haven't read your story earlier. Anyhow, I still need to finish reading this off!
windyday chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
The ending was hot. :). And the last sentence was unexpected. Oh, and the rest of the story was pretty damn good too. Well done, buddy.
wednsdayswithu chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
Was totally taken in by the characters, the chemistry btw the lead characters and their engaging debates. Can't wait for the sequel!
CaRiNeSs chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
I just read this entire story and I loved it! Great job...glad they finally made it together. I can't wait to see what happens next...you left us hanging. Please post the sequel soon!
E chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Sequal! begging here
i am a girl chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
that was some MAJOR cliffhanger! hope for a sequel real soon!
Sunsetshadow19 chapter 21 . 3/17/2010
Wow, just wow! This was very powerful and I love all the sexual tension between Dorian and Ant from the get-go. I even enjoyed the little interlude that Ant had with Jorma- it was sweet. I'm glad everything worked out for them but you had just the right amount of suspense so as to keep your readers' eyes pinned to the screen without dashing their hopes. Awesome job!
Mandyg chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
i absolute loved this story.

Now this is a story to make into a movie.

Great read, could not stop.
KarmaC chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
AHH! I had no idea this had added an epilogue. I'm so excited to see what happens...eventually!
mineforkeeps chapter 21 . 3/7/2010
I love your story and I hope you continue with the sequel soon! )
lahunnybee chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
Oh I'm glad I finished this! I think I'll read it again! I just loved that ending and the development of all your characters!
lahunnybee chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
I've been reading for a couple of days now and I thought this was worthy of a comment. I'd like to say your writing skills are wonderful and the tension in this story is what keeps me reading.

-lahunnybee
DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
Wow, a lot of cliché but totally romantic! )

I hope, you will continue but you will let them marry in the end!

DA-chen
DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
I love it... I appreciate the fact that all characters are so supportive! :-) Really NICE!

DA-chen