Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
Grespitchied chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
One of thE best characters in fictionpress! I cannot begin to explain how well thought of Dorian and Ant are! Such a beautiful story! Very good writting!
Grespitchied chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
The coooolest thing happened! I actually played a Mozella song for this chapter and as soon as I got to the line where Chris called the music ended! It was so perfectly and randomly timed I felt the impact of the what was happening even more!
estyywest chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
By far one of my favorite stores on FPress. There is something so beautiful about the way Dorian and Ant are different yet similar in a way that draws them together. Hoping for a sequel! :)
JDFly chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Good story! I notice you havn't updated lately. Are you working on another story for us?
JDFly chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
This story was on my 'to read' list some time ago, but I lost the list. Now, a couple years later, I run across your story again. So far - so good! A 69 Lamborghini? Hey, I like this guy. Beats the hell out of my 59 Vette. Butter and mustard on a chicken sandwich - Yuk! A chicken sandwich needs Swiss cheese, pickles & salad dressing.
Silk Spectre chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Just dropping by to say that this was absolutely phenomenal. What a treat it was to read it all the way through to the epilogue! You have certainly made me attached to Ant and Dorian. I don't even know where to begin!

The pacing of their relationship was good. Although giving her his dog tags would kinda be a bit unrealistic (especially given the fact that he wasn't even sure of what he felt for her when he left). I still thought that was sweet though.

Your characters are well-written. Although there were moments when I wanted to wring Ant's neck and tell her to stop being such a judgmental biatch! Especially since knowing next to nothing about Dorian's situation on the incident with the rowing team.

I do hope that you decide to continue this with a sequel! This is one of my favourites on this site! :)
PenguinLover33 chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
I love it! It's such a cute story and I think you ended it well. Good job!
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Hehe, came back for a re-read and enjoyed it immensely. Love the set up for the ending and those three beautiful words.

-tried to post that on chapter 20, but I'd already reviewed it so fictionpress won't let me.
Fiery Dancer chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Please continue! I loved this story - your character development was very nicely done :) I was so worried you'd leave this hanging with him abroad so thanks for writing the meet up!
Dominique Diane chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Please continue writing it! It is a pretty awesome story! :)
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
oh my gosh. i feel bad for her right now!
singerchick chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
I really, really, really love this story :) Thank you so much for writing it and continuing to keep it up here on fictionpress :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
This could be a movie. Such a good story, I absolutely loved it.
P.F Ally chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Endless frustration from reading this I'm so torn between smiling and crying
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Why on earth is Dorian a staff sergeant (which is a non-commissioned officer btw)? That's pretty low on the totem pole. Presumably, coming from a wealthy family he entered the marines with at least a bachelor's degree, which would make him a commissioned officer and at least a lieutenant. At 28, it would make sense if he had made captain or major or something.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »