Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
kberiblu chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
So i am in absolute love with your story. its amazing. and this chapter was so good your an amaizing writer. oh i spotted one little tiny maybe typo depending on what you were going for. the part where ant said i am not your ex, you used your twice. dont know if that was like an intetnional or not but wanted to point it out. : D Please update soon. thanks
M M chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I think your pretty good at smutt. It will be interesting to see how they fix this. I thought that Dorian glowed when they argued. Maybe that only counts when they aren't arguing about each other. Update soon.
FerretsRevolution chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I absolutely love your story. At first, I thought it was going to be another cliche thing but wanted to give it a try because, admittedly, your summary is actually pretty catchy...Lame reason to read a story you really don't want to read, but I was curious. I hope you update soon because now I can't wait for the next chapter.

I love Dorian. I see myself as more similar to Ant (we share the same views...though I don't like to think of myself as narrow minded...I really hope I'm not anyway...)but I could totally relate to Dorian too. I was wondering, what IS Ant's ethnicity? And was she raised in New York? I am actually a mahnattan-er myself (though I'm not American) and I noticed that when she was thinking or talking, she used British English and the metric system. Also, her mom is Asian...so she's part Asian...but Dorian said she was mixed and she used the whole not-American way of referring to things...

Anyway, other than that, I can't wait to see what happens next. Also, I want to read that smutty scene you omitted from the chapter (all in honor of Valentines day of course)XD

-kemi
M chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
oh that was fabulous! Wonderful as usual.

I am so, so, SO glad they've finally got it all out!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

M
free2love92 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
well i thought this was a pretty good chapter. i'm happy they did finally have sex and i think you should have included the sex scene but then again people might have complained. not sure.

anyway i'm glad everything is out in the open i kinda hope that she falls asleep in his bed and when he comes back from the drive he climbs in bed with her and holds her close.
theslykit chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
i love this story! i read it all in one sitting lol...please update soon! im dying with anticipation!
Josette chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I love the fact they finally got together, it is about time. Love the story and keep it coming. Can't wait for the next chapters. I would love to read the part you left out on chapter 17. GREAT JOB WITH THE STORY...
xoxhp chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Holy cow! First off, I'm so unbelievably happy that you updated so soon because most authors that I review, wait for many long days to update again. Second off, this chapter was mindblowing. ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING. They're soo hott. And I'm really happy that you added a small smitten of a fight in there because we wouldn't want the two of them thinking that it's a relationship based on sex. So that totally brought another good side to this story. I loved it and that's pretty much all I have to say. You're an incredible author.. it was amazing. Oh and I don't want to sound like another teenager, but I'd love to read what you left out - not that it's because it's "sexual"I swear. I'm not that kind of person but it might just make this chapter 10 x better than it already is. Happy Valentines Day!
princess.charlotte chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Wow... i really liked it too! I loved their finally getting together, but also I thought the conversation was so realistic and they definitely need to talk about those things. so great job!

charlotte
bianca08 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Hiya happy valentines day to you too. And yes i d actually really like to read the gratuitious scene if you dont mind. I thought this chapter was realistic enough, i just cant wait to read what happens next.
wamma bamma chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
nah it wasn't too bad

i actually liked it(:

they just need to get their act together and just be together already! aha

i love it
JC23polyanthus chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
Upload as soon as u can..Good chapter and Love..
andee lee chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
LOL He didn't reply because he knew it was true. PUSSY! :-D It's just fun to call people that.

ANYWAYS. I still don't know what's going to happen, dammit!

The breakup with Jorma was awfully smooth. Lucky Ant, there was no kicking or screaming. Or gayness. A plus!

I just wish that DOrian would let go of his little hangup and at least give Ant what she really wants. A taste of a good old fashioned Marine. LOL I'm still having dirty thoughts about them from chapter 14.

LISTEN TO PERRY, DORIAN! YOUR SISTER IS SMART.

-Andee :-)
andee lee chapter 15 . 2/12/2009
Ok, so after I cry because the damn story is almost over, I'll write a review.

WHAT? Just a few chapters? I have no idea how this will end, but I'm hoping it's not badly. Like, if Dorian dies in one of his recon missions or something, I'll have to hunt you down and beat you. LOL.

Really though...No idea. Hopefully it involves Ant, Dorian, and another slow dance. A REALLY REALLY SLOW DANCE, if you know what I mean. HAHA? Okay wow.

In other news, I'm glad Perry and Harry are okay. ANd haha, their names rhyme. FUN! :-D

I really like Chris as a character. He kind of serves as Ant's therapist and he's a really smart addition to the story. Woop woop! And I love the gay friend who used to date me thing. Fun and awkward but not all at the same time!

Can't wait to see what's gonna go DOWN!

-Andee :-)
deeks chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
hi! i just found your story and read it through and im REALLY enjoying it. i wasn't sure i'd like it at first but i am in love with your characters! i love the banter between ant and dorian. there just so darn cute! i like how you slowly grew their friendship and how you incorporated the military into the story. i have a cousin in the army and its hard to hear the stories he tells when he comes home and wether i agree with what he does or not. and its hard to know that when he goes he might not come back so im intrigued to find out what ant and dorian will do. i have no idea how you'll finish the story.. and i dont want it to end soon, i feel like i just found them and they might be leaving already :P

cant wait to read more. seriously amazing!
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »