Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
M M chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Dorian does make a valid point. Two weeks isn't much time to solidify a relationship that you expect to be exclusive, before leaving for an extended period of time. Of course they don't have to make it exclusive until time has gone by and they know each other better. Unless Dorian is going to get posted stateside, or Ant is going to go on assignment near him. They had better hurry up!
Emilea chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
hello, best updater 'round here. I'm glad this chapter came quickly!

Jorma is a smart fellow, but even during the breakup it's obvious he could have never been right for Ant. Such a pushover. Haha.

Dorian, dorian, dorian. I think perhaps he needs to analyse, again, his reasons for being in the army.

I can't wait for the next update. And thank you for the long reply )
xoxhp chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
HOLY FREAKING SHIT! I AM HOOKED ON THIS STORY. It has become my new profound drug lol! I'm obsessed with Dorian, he makes me all flustered & hot lmfao. IF YOU DON'T UDPATE SOON, I THINK I WILL GO CRAZY. Seriously.

I have to read more... and I want it like REALLY SOON PLEASE! Ugh.. he's so hot. Damn, if only I could see him in real life ;) LOL! Just kidding but seriously the whole military thing - I didn't like at first, but now you've definitely completely changed my mind. Like I said I'm hooked. so you have to keep writing. I LOVED IT.
FM Radio chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Haha. I like your Author's Note. I really hate when people use "pussy" as anything other than pussycat. *sighs* Oh well. I can get over that. I loved the new chapters! I'm so glad that you got them up. I like how Perry tricks info out of Dorian. Good job!
lost-pfreak23 chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
Now im super curious about the rowing scandal and really cant wait for the confrontation! I love Chris, he's such a nice guy.
bianca08 chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Good chapter, what mistakes? Yeah i wish dorian would just go for it with Ant soon as well
Lady R chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Don't you just love younger siblings? Another great chapter.
Jevanminx chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Yes he is very much so a pussy, but yet Ant isn't much better, they would be great together damn it all.

JM
M chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Oh no.

I have the feeling Perry's gonna be all over trying to get them together in the next two weeks.

Absolutely amazing as usual!

Keep up the good work!

M
FamousOneLiners chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
lovely.
buffyeesummers chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Two weeks? How is this all going to work out?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

For the part “But I don’t want rope her into something I can guarantee I can give her.” - shouldn't it be But I dont want to rope her into something I cant guarantee I can give her.?

Update soon!
bianca08 chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
I love this story! just read it all in one setting and its so original and inteliigently written. I even sincerely enjoyed reading Dorian and Ant's arguments..also im mixed like Ant and my middle name is Persephone..yea my dad was obsessed with greek culture no joke..so yeah am looking forward to the next chapter! I just hope Dorian gets over Kim that is my one complaint about him
Lady R chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
This was a good chapter of Chris and Ant. I actually forgot who he was at the end of the last chapter. lol I have no clue how you will end this. Hopefully with most of the issues resolved and with the hope that Dorian will return to Ant once he completes his latest mission. By no means, a happily ever after, especially with their personalities, but the start of a new beginning, know what I mean? Can't wait for the next update.
Jevanminx chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
I'm glad Perry is okay, and I hope Harry is too. Ant and Dorian really need to sort themselves out don't they.

JM
JC23polyanthus chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
You know,my computer went nuts on me and all I could think of was wat happened between Ant and ?Mad, hey,update it as fast as possible. I truly hope they realise that they are in love..It will be interesting to see how u'll end this story,but mind u..I love happy endings,he..he..I'm such a hopeless and Love!
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »