Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
buffyeesummers chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
I am so glad you updated so soon!

I really loved the chapter - what Dorian said would make me melt too!

I'm really looking forward to the consequences of their decisions... what's to come?

Update soon!
readfreak chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
i JUST FINISHED WHAT U HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR AND I ENJOED IT.

I really admire your writing technique i mean it takes alot to write a story but the dialogues bewtween Ant and Dorian that was amazing. It's very intelligent and makes the story more realistic Please keep it up!UPDATE!

LOVE,

Readfreak
deeks chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
i loved it! im so happy they finally started to clear things up and got together! it was really believable and not over the top at all. i wonder whats going to happen next..cant wait to read more!

happy valentines day to you to ]
Ema Marsel chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Wowie! There's a Happy Valentines scene... HA, Well liked it alot, but can I shake her? Well written and I really think the characters are very believable.

Wonderful... plus I downloaded MoZella, I really like that Can't Stop song. It was really good! Update... Now?
Em Crosthwaite chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Ooh...things are heating up (and then burning out). I would like to read that extra scene to compare the two versions (with and without), I think it's completely fine without the explicit scene, because it's more about Dorian and Ant's emotional relationship. It might have been overwrought with the extra scene, especially because they go from a heated sweet moment back to an argument fairly quickly. I don't know if I'm making sense, but hopefully I am.
JC23polyanthus chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Finally!They confessed their ..I wanted to read everything dat you wrote so,if u don't mind,send me the deleted scene..Peace and Love...
peaceout chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Good scene.

I really enjoyed it and I liked the progression.

I'm glad Ant got everything out now. It's all up to Dorian now. Man, I don't know how this is going to end so I'm on the edge with curiosity.

Update soon please!
mikki chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
oh lol send it to

thankyou
mikki chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
ohh! send me the other version please?
Kyrina chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
nice chapter... i would like to read that scene by the way... update soon!
sayitstrue chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I wanna read the longer version! XD Thanks so much for updating. This chapter was awesome. More tension coming, I see. Please update son!
watergirl795 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I so love the story! It's really cute. And they've finally acted on their feelings (sorta...) yay!

I don't think the smut you would've added would suck. wow. did that make any sense to you? i have to say, I'm not even exactly sure what i was saying. lol-but send me the part you left out anyways. I haven't come across any great stories lately, and i need to be reading something-anything. it's like OCD...OK not really. and that was a bad comparison, but anyways, ya.

update soon please!
kberiblu chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
So i am in absolute love with your story. its amazing. and this chapter was so good your an amaizing writer. oh i spotted one little tiny maybe typo depending on what you were going for. the part where ant said i am not your ex, you used your twice. dont know if that was like an intetnional or not but wanted to point it out. : D Please update soon. thanks
M M chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I think your pretty good at smutt. It will be interesting to see how they fix this. I thought that Dorian glowed when they argued. Maybe that only counts when they aren't arguing about each other. Update soon.
FerretsRevolution chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I absolutely love your story. At first, I thought it was going to be another cliche thing but wanted to give it a try because, admittedly, your summary is actually pretty catchy...Lame reason to read a story you really don't want to read, but I was curious. I hope you update soon because now I can't wait for the next chapter.

I love Dorian. I see myself as more similar to Ant (we share the same views...though I don't like to think of myself as narrow minded...I really hope I'm not anyway...)but I could totally relate to Dorian too. I was wondering, what IS Ant's ethnicity? And was she raised in New York? I am actually a mahnattan-er myself (though I'm not American) and I noticed that when she was thinking or talking, she used British English and the metric system. Also, her mom is Asian...so she's part Asian...but Dorian said she was mixed and she used the whole not-American way of referring to things...

Anyway, other than that, I can't wait to see what happens next. Also, I want to read that smutty scene you omitted from the chapter (all in honor of Valentines day of course)XD

-kemi