Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
andee lee chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
WOO, yeah baby! Haha. :-)

It was a long time coming. That sexual tension was building for so damn long...I'm surprised they made it this long! Haha. :-)

For real though, that was straight up SEXAY!

I liked how the chapter ended though, even though I HATE the idea that they had a fight right after they shared all of that LURVE! yes, lurve. :-) I was kinda like, ooh, wince, Ant! Why did you do that? I suppose it was necessary though. I'm so interested to see what's going to happen. Still can't figure out the ending. But dammit if I haven't tried!

- Andee :-)
buffyeesummers chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
I am so glad you updated so soon!

I really loved the chapter - what Dorian said would make me melt too!

I'm really looking forward to the consequences of their decisions... what's to come?

Update soon!
readfreak chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
i JUST FINISHED WHAT U HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR AND I ENJOED IT.

I really admire your writing technique i mean it takes alot to write a story but the dialogues bewtween Ant and Dorian that was amazing. It's very intelligent and makes the story more realistic Please keep it up!UPDATE!

LOVE,

Readfreak
deeks chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
i loved it! im so happy they finally started to clear things up and got together! it was really believable and not over the top at all. i wonder whats going to happen next..cant wait to read more!

happy valentines day to you to ]
Ema Marsel chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Wowie! There's a Happy Valentines scene... HA, Well liked it alot, but can I shake her? Well written and I really think the characters are very believable.

Wonderful... plus I downloaded MoZella, I really like that Can't Stop song. It was really good! Update... Now?
Em Crosthwaite chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Ooh...things are heating up (and then burning out). I would like to read that extra scene to compare the two versions (with and without), I think it's completely fine without the explicit scene, because it's more about Dorian and Ant's emotional relationship. It might have been overwrought with the extra scene, especially because they go from a heated sweet moment back to an argument fairly quickly. I don't know if I'm making sense, but hopefully I am.
JC23polyanthus chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Finally!They confessed their ..I wanted to read everything dat you wrote so,if u don't mind,send me the deleted scene..Peace and Love...
peaceout chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Good scene.

I really enjoyed it and I liked the progression.

I'm glad Ant got everything out now. It's all up to Dorian now. Man, I don't know how this is going to end so I'm on the edge with curiosity.

Update soon please!
mikki chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
oh lol send it to

thankyou
mikki chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
ohh! send me the other version please?
Kyrina chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
nice chapter... i would like to read that scene by the way... update soon!
sayitstrue chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I wanna read the longer version! XD Thanks so much for updating. This chapter was awesome. More tension coming, I see. Please update son!
watergirl795 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I so love the story! It's really cute. And they've finally acted on their feelings (sorta...) yay!

I don't think the smut you would've added would suck. wow. did that make any sense to you? i have to say, I'm not even exactly sure what i was saying. lol-but send me the part you left out anyways. I haven't come across any great stories lately, and i need to be reading something-anything. it's like OCD...OK not really. and that was a bad comparison, but anyways, ya.

update soon please!
kberiblu chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
So i am in absolute love with your story. its amazing. and this chapter was so good your an amaizing writer. oh i spotted one little tiny maybe typo depending on what you were going for. the part where ant said i am not your ex, you used your twice. dont know if that was like an intetnional or not but wanted to point it out. : D Please update soon. thanks
M M chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
I think your pretty good at smutt. It will be interesting to see how they fix this. I thought that Dorian glowed when they argued. Maybe that only counts when they aren't arguing about each other. Update soon.
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »