Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
wamma bamma chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
nah it wasn't too bad

i actually liked it(:

they just need to get their act together and just be together already! aha

i love it
JC23polyanthus chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
Upload as soon as u can..Good chapter and Love..
andee lee chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
LOL He didn't reply because he knew it was true. PUSSY! :-D It's just fun to call people that.

ANYWAYS. I still don't know what's going to happen, dammit!

The breakup with Jorma was awfully smooth. Lucky Ant, there was no kicking or screaming. Or gayness. A plus!

I just wish that DOrian would let go of his little hangup and at least give Ant what she really wants. A taste of a good old fashioned Marine. LOL I'm still having dirty thoughts about them from chapter 14.

LISTEN TO PERRY, DORIAN! YOUR SISTER IS SMART.

-Andee :-)
andee lee chapter 15 . 2/12/2009
Ok, so after I cry because the damn story is almost over, I'll write a review.

WHAT? Just a few chapters? I have no idea how this will end, but I'm hoping it's not badly. Like, if Dorian dies in one of his recon missions or something, I'll have to hunt you down and beat you. LOL.

Really though...No idea. Hopefully it involves Ant, Dorian, and another slow dance. A REALLY REALLY SLOW DANCE, if you know what I mean. HAHA? Okay wow.

In other news, I'm glad Perry and Harry are okay. ANd haha, their names rhyme. FUN! :-D

I really like Chris as a character. He kind of serves as Ant's therapist and he's a really smart addition to the story. Woop woop! And I love the gay friend who used to date me thing. Fun and awkward but not all at the same time!

Can't wait to see what's gonna go DOWN!

-Andee :-)
deeks chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
hi! i just found your story and read it through and im REALLY enjoying it. i wasn't sure i'd like it at first but i am in love with your characters! i love the banter between ant and dorian. there just so darn cute! i like how you slowly grew their friendship and how you incorporated the military into the story. i have a cousin in the army and its hard to hear the stories he tells when he comes home and wether i agree with what he does or not. and its hard to know that when he goes he might not come back so im intrigued to find out what ant and dorian will do. i have no idea how you'll finish the story.. and i dont want it to end soon, i feel like i just found them and they might be leaving already :P

cant wait to read more. seriously amazing!
free2love92 chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
great story. at first i wasn't sure if i was going to like it because i thought it was going to be the typical antimilitary story. but i like how for once someone is actually showing the good sides of the military. i love that you have characters from different angles of the debate because though it is sad there are so many people out there like Ant who just make assumptions on the military based off of what they hear about on the news. And the things they hear about on the news is mostly the bad things that happen.

Its nice to see a change. and its so sad and for me i can understand what Ant and Dorian are going through. i have one close friend in Iraq, one goes into basic next week, and one who gets deployed in less than a month. not to mention my father is currently deployed.

i can't wait to read more of you story its a great read.
peaceout chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Ah!

Only two weeks left! They need to get together! SOON!

Enjoyed the chapter, good and clean break-up.

Update soon please!
M M chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Dorian does make a valid point. Two weeks isn't much time to solidify a relationship that you expect to be exclusive, before leaving for an extended period of time. Of course they don't have to make it exclusive until time has gone by and they know each other better. Unless Dorian is going to get posted stateside, or Ant is going to go on assignment near him. They had better hurry up!
Emilea chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
hello, best updater 'round here. I'm glad this chapter came quickly!

Jorma is a smart fellow, but even during the breakup it's obvious he could have never been right for Ant. Such a pushover. Haha.

Dorian, dorian, dorian. I think perhaps he needs to analyse, again, his reasons for being in the army.

I can't wait for the next update. And thank you for the long reply )
xoxhp chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
HOLY FREAKING SHIT! I AM HOOKED ON THIS STORY. It has become my new profound drug lol! I'm obsessed with Dorian, he makes me all flustered & hot lmfao. IF YOU DON'T UDPATE SOON, I THINK I WILL GO CRAZY. Seriously.

I have to read more... and I want it like REALLY SOON PLEASE! Ugh.. he's so hot. Damn, if only I could see him in real life ;) LOL! Just kidding but seriously the whole military thing - I didn't like at first, but now you've definitely completely changed my mind. Like I said I'm hooked. so you have to keep writing. I LOVED IT.
FM Radio chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Haha. I like your Author's Note. I really hate when people use "pussy" as anything other than pussycat. *sighs* Oh well. I can get over that. I loved the new chapters! I'm so glad that you got them up. I like how Perry tricks info out of Dorian. Good job!
lost-pfreak23 chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
Now im super curious about the rowing scandal and really cant wait for the confrontation! I love Chris, he's such a nice guy.
bianca08 chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Good chapter, what mistakes? Yeah i wish dorian would just go for it with Ant soon as well
Lady R chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Don't you just love younger siblings? Another great chapter.
Jevanminx chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Yes he is very much so a pussy, but yet Ant isn't much better, they would be great together damn it all.

JM