Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
Binkybaby chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Loved it
Hope.Love.Dreams chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
I've read this story before and still think it is absolutely amazing. The character and the plot is perfect and the emtions that have been portrayed in this are mind blowing. Congratulations and thank you.
Nichelle chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I usually don't comment on the stories I read, but for this one I had too. You mentioned Lupus and My mother and brother have it. I love how you mentioned the butterfly rash and how she didn't have it. My mother gets one but my brother never has and for the longest time they didn't think it was Lupus.
glowingstar101 chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
I LOVE THIS. That is all. :)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Awww I wanna read the sequel nowwwww :D
REALLLY REALLY GOOD
eslover chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected to, great love story. The situation may be slightly cliche (what romance isn't somehow cliche, really?) but you really made this premise original and the characters captivating. I would love to see this continued since it eventually will be I will be waiting for it :)
eslover chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
I started reading the this yesterday, sorry for not reviewing sooner :) This is a nice story, very nicely done so far. I love how Dorian's reaction is described at the end of the chapter when Perry comes out and interrupts the anticipated kiss. Very nice and awkward, for someone who does not get flustered easily I am sure :)
Ice Bubble chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Publish this.
chameleonsoul chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
HOLY SHIT PLEASE TRY AN GET THIS PUBLISHED. SEQUEL OF SOME SORT PLEASE.
Shereads48 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I can't wait to see what's next.
leavemeialone chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I am so glad I finally clicked to read this story. It was definitely not disappointing. I really enjoy Ant and Dorian interactions. I love their debates because I love what they have to say since their views are so contrasting and makes me consider something I haven't really thought of. I love their spark and chemistry, I hope that one day I can find the one just like that. It makes me envy what they have. I feel as though I am like Ant, I am also gaining a new found respect on the military men and women. Overall, thanks for writing this story!
Hizuki chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
I love the DorianxAnt love! I wished there was a sequel already ): it's already been 3 years! Well I hope you post one soon
The Quotidian Life chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
AARRGGHH! I love it! And I can't believe that that's the end!

It is very well written; I love the story, your characters were great and your idea was simply unique! 3

Plus, you made me cry too. You're able to make us connect and empathise with your characters really well. I love it!

Cheers,
TQL
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
This is just so amazing. I love the plot line. I love the way you wrote it. I literally had a smile on my face 90% of the time I was reading it. Thank you so much.
twibbit chapter 21 . 8/14/2012