Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
Emilea chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
THANK YOU for the super long reply. You're an amazingly devoted contributor to ficpress. I can't wait for this story to become more well-known and loved.
Emilea chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
TEASE TEASE.

i will forgive you if you update ASAP!
Lost and No One Cares chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
so of course that is stated with pride.

-.-

MORE.

please.
N.S. Blanchard chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
I am enjoying what I'm reading :D
JC23polyanthus chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you upload it on weekend only? If so, put,say 3-4 chapters a day? He..he.. See, I'm in love with Ant and Dorian. I can't help it. Hope you'll upload soon!Peace and Love.
Annaface chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
Reading Ant and Dorian's discussions always makes me feel smart ;]

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite stories. :]
peaceout chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
I REALLY liked their "debate" in this story. I couldn't help but crack up with every example they gave.

I really enjoy your story.

Please update soon!
spunkswimmer chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
2 chapters in one day... :D :D :D :D

although I think Perry should meddle. And soon!
sayitstrue chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
Wow, lots of interaction right there. I loved it. (: Please please update soon? Like, in the next hour? Hahahaha. Keep up the great work!
grumpirah chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
Oh dinner witht he other 'rents. Can't wait for that, and can't wait for Ant to realize she only heard part of the conversation.
M M chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
Yeah! Perry is involved now! She will manage to get the whole story. I'm surprised that Dorian let things slide for a whole week without cornering her about it. Can't wait to get Imais' take on Ant and Dorian. If he only has three weeks left things are going to have to happen quickly. Unless, Ant manages to get an assignment that would take her to the war. Should be interesting.
wamma bamma chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
love it as usual )
Lady R chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
I love it when they debate like that. It reminds me of when my husband and I have our "little debates". It's such a turn on! LOL

Anyway, thank you for the quick update! This has become one of my favorite stories on FP. I can't wait for the next story alert. :)
Lost and No One Cares chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
That would've been perfect had Dorian been somewhere near by.

only. that already happened. and then it would be... just yeaah.

Well. What happens next?
sayitstrue chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Aw no replies for me. Haha. It's okay. I was going to say, thanks for updating so quickly! I check the site everyday for something new (it helps when uni isn't so great haha). I definitely got my fix of Ant/Dorian in this chapter, even if I sort of thought that Ant listening in on the negative part of Dorian and Tony's conversation was a bit cliche. Still loved the rest, though, and I can't wait for more Ant/Dorian tension and all the fun that comes with it! (:
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »