Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
all4hydration chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
i really like this story, as a army brat it comes off really good and the jokes he makes are exactly what i have said to my friends! i'm very excited and can't wait for the next chapter to come out
Emilea chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
this is painfful... why oh why doesn't Dorian get IT. Ant really is attracted to him. I would prefer it if Dorian was more Changed by Ant instead of the other way around. I think it's much easier to be moved by a moral conscience than a cold, hard 'logical' one such as Dorian's...

i don't think Dorian should be told the reason for Ant's aloofness in the near future. Keep it, and have it as ammunition in an argument much much later down the track. Allow Jorma and Ant's relationship a chance to develop further?

Emilea chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
good description of Ant happening here. i still want to get an idea of her face? Wide and innocent? Full lips?
Emilea chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
It really bothers me that Dorian doesn't... think Ant is that beautifu. He is still completely hung up on Kim, despite his denial over that.
Emilea chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Good good, the realisation of feelings on both Ant and Dorian's ends is slow. That's great, because they are both stubborn.
Emilea chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
I like how cool Dorian appears to be. It's a little heart-wrenching, but true to his character.
Emilea chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
See-saw relationship... hmm, I would really like to SEE Ant. What does she look like? I really have no idea, and I'm glad you aren't doing the whole paragraph full of crap descriptions about protagonist's physical features... but a little more description would be nice.
Emilea chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Jorma Jorma Jorma, as cute as he may be, he will obviously not be good enough for Ant ) Bland cupcake that he is. Ant needs a challenge!
Emilea chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
You're very good at creating character depth slowly, gradually and realistically. I think the introduction of such a Kim character is clever. Justifies Dorian's behaviour further.
Emilea chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
i really dislike Dorian's way of thinking. The dialogue is fantastic here; you're obviously an intelligent writer.
Emilea chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I can really relate to Ant's personality and political views! And I can also understand her frustration - Dorian is pretty annoying
peaceout chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
I really like your story. I like how you developed Ant's character, though, I would like to know a little more about her.

The relationship between them has been going a good and steady pace.

I can't wait to see what happens between them.

I also like all the political views you have in here. It's so refreshing and creative how detailed you've gone into it.

Please up date soon!
wamma bamma chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
aww stupid guys just don't get it

but then again he doesn't know the problem so he can't really be blamed

either way, i liked it (:
lost-pfreak23 chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
this story first attracted me cuz im a solid lefty and can completely identify w/ Ant. its cool to read about a soldier's military views (even if they are fictional). its a very interesting and well written story and you sound like you know what you're talking about. i like it and cant wait for more!
Brielle Gemson chapter 10 . 1/29/2009