Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
Emilea chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
good description of Ant happening here. i still want to get an idea of her face? Wide and innocent? Full lips?
Emilea chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
It really bothers me that Dorian doesn't... think Ant is that beautifu. He is still completely hung up on Kim, despite his denial over that.
Emilea chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Good good, the realisation of feelings on both Ant and Dorian's ends is slow. That's great, because they are both stubborn.
Emilea chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
I like how cool Dorian appears to be. It's a little heart-wrenching, but true to his character.
Emilea chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
See-saw relationship... hmm, I would really like to SEE Ant. What does she look like? I really have no idea, and I'm glad you aren't doing the whole paragraph full of crap descriptions about protagonist's physical features... but a little more description would be nice.
Emilea chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Jorma Jorma Jorma, as cute as he may be, he will obviously not be good enough for Ant ) Bland cupcake that he is. Ant needs a challenge!
Emilea chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
You're very good at creating character depth slowly, gradually and realistically. I think the introduction of such a Kim character is clever. Justifies Dorian's behaviour further.
Emilea chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
i really dislike Dorian's way of thinking. The dialogue is fantastic here; you're obviously an intelligent writer.
Emilea chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I can really relate to Ant's personality and political views! And I can also understand her frustration - Dorian is pretty annoying
peaceout chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
I really like your story. I like how you developed Ant's character, though, I would like to know a little more about her.

The relationship between them has been going a good and steady pace.

I can't wait to see what happens between them.

I also like all the political views you have in here. It's so refreshing and creative how detailed you've gone into it.

Please up date soon!
wamma bamma chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
aww stupid guys just don't get it

haha

but then again he doesn't know the problem so he can't really be blamed

either way, i liked it (:
lost-pfreak23 chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
this story first attracted me cuz im a solid lefty and can completely identify w/ Ant. its cool to read about a soldier's military views (even if they are fictional). its a very interesting and well written story and you sound like you know what you're talking about. i like it and cant wait for more!
Brielle Gemson chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Great twist!
g chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
I hate misunderstandings! If only she had listened in a little bit longer she would have found out he was attracted to her and maybe interested in starting something. Boo. I wonder who will cave first or find out that she overheard. As for Kim, I don't know if I believe him when he says he's over her. Well either way Kim is in the past and he needs to move on.
M M chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Don't worry, no fruit. There's no way Dorian is going to let the subject go like that. He'll figure out whats wrong eventually, by either pushing her until she explodes at him, or being sneaky. He is in Recon. I wonder if Jorma has picked up on their attraction? He's not gay also is he? Ant could totally take advantage of Dorian right now. I mean, as far as exploiting him in the article of course. As for the feedback, I actually do have an account on this website, but I can never remember this sign in or password. Its a pain, so I just don't go to the trouble usually. An author on a different site that I read on answers reviews IN the reviews.(As in she clicks the 'leave a review' button and leaves her replies there.) It might be something to consider anyway. Next chapter should be interesting!
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »