Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
Lady R chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
I like this turn of events. It is a bit cliche, but I love cliche at times. I like the idea that now Dorian has to make an effort. He's going to have to come out of his shell and I hope he does to resolve the misconception Ant now has regarding his feeling towards her.
JC23polyanthus chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Wow.. I'm 're a professional aren't u?Anyhow,write soon. Say 3-4 chapters in one day..he..he.. no and Love..
mipster chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
The devolpment in these last few chapters has been great. Here we are really getting to see their attraction to each other build. I enjoyed the part where they talked about kim. I think it filled in some blanks and let us into Dorian's thoughts on the matter. I can't wait for the next chapter and the huge fight that Dorian and Ant are bound to have.

Update Soon :)

mip*
andee lee chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Dammit, Dorian! You and your loud mouth... grr! I want to punch him! Only I don't because it wasn't that bad, but still!

Why is it that when someone overhears another person saying something bad about them, they never stick around to hear the good part that comes after? Argh!

:-)

I love the tension, though, man. Love it. It makes everything so much more fun!

And you officially rock my world for updating like a beast. It's AMAZING and makes me love this story even more than I already do. :-)

WORD! Can't wait for Capitulo Once... and now i am speaking in spanish, ha ha.

-Andee
sayitstrue chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
Looking forward to Washington. I hope it's the next chapter! (:
M M chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
He is on the defensive! I love that Perry helped set him up. Dorian may be even more uncomfortable when Jorma shows up. The whole Kim situation is still a mystery. Will Ant find out about her and the rowing team incident when she investigates for the story? Washington could be very interesting.
Lady R chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
I just finish reading all the chapters, and I really love what you wrote so far. Please update soon!
LeepingLy chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
just a bit of a criticism:

1. in the U.S. we say don't say "mum," but "mom".

2. we don't call the top parts of a car a "bonnet," it's "hood" for us.
myworks87 chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Hey, this story is great. It's very different from pieces that you find on fictionpress. It seems well thought out, and professionally done. I'm excited to see where this couple leads. I like that they have the love/hate relationship, but it's not the ridiculous kind that seems improbable a relationship would form. Good work! I'll be reading!
g chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
This Kim obsession must cease!
Jevanminx chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Oh, Dorian got played, hehehehe. And brilliantly too, well done.

JM
andee lee chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Yes! I love sexual tension! Muahaha!

Agatha really cracks me up, man... I still think it's hilarious that everyone knows they're faking it and they all just kind of play along... I can't wait til the truth starts coming out between Dorian and Ant and everyone's like, I told you so! Anyways, Agatha...I loved the line at the end of dinner. "Now that that's settled, let's have some pudding." I don't know why but I laughed my butt off, lol. :-)

More, puh-lease! Is the Washington trip next? I hope we get more of that lovely sexual tension... and more Ant and Dorian trying to pretend that they're not insanely attracted to each other.

-Andee :-)
sayitstrue chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Please don't think I'm being pushy when I ask for...MORE ANT/DORIAN, please! Thanks. (:
M M chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Ah...NOW I understand how Ant and Chris can be such good friends and not feel any pull to be together. I should have put that together, but I was distracted by Ant and Dorians development. I think Ant will be making Dorian uncomfortable for a while. Between Jorma and the article, he'll be on the defense for a change. Can't wait!
Teenage Trash xx chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
:D

i liked this chapter as it gave a bit of dorian's perspective on things (Y)

anyways your doing a really good job so far.. and its cool that you update quick.. can't wait till the next chapter.

xx