Reviews for The Rules of Engagement
delight.full chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
The chemistry between those two.. off the charts! I love that you were realistic with their situation. No exactly 'in-love' yet, but knowing that they still care for each other greatly. I really hope that you'll continue on with the storyline regarding her biological father. Would die to read more about Dorian and Ant!
ithinkyourgay chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
you are an AMAZING writer you know that? u bring up great ideas and concepts through the banter between ant and dorian. the ideas actually have substance and you write descriptively and beautifully.
myrrine chapter 21 . 10/11/2011
Man oh man, I love this story. I just reread it, and I like it the second time more! Their relationship is just so heart-warming and perfectly paced. I can't wait for the sequel to appear! Great job, this made procrastinating the writing of an essay unregrettable. :)
xxycnan chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
WHERE'S THE SEQUEL! I need to read it. This story was amazing.
CutieSOS chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Loved this story so much.
pAtHeTiC91 chapter 21 . 9/16/2011
This story deserves 3,000 worth of reviews.

Two thumbs up! :)
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I like the relationship between Ant and Chris. :) It's nice to see a healthy break-up in a story.
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I've been seeing this story everywhere lately, so I decided to click on it. I'm glad I did. :) The premise is already extremely interesting and unique.

I love Ant's whole milk thing, but I'm not too fond that Ant smokes... But that's just a personal thing.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 21 . 8/28/2011
:O this story...was amazing...please do a sequel soon.
chayonz chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
What a ending to this chapter! You perfectly described the moment and the ending line was unbeatable.

I was a bit disappointed by what little input Aumae had to give about Shay's dad being back in town but I get that she is in a healing process and can't really say much.

The whole parentage thing has been a bit confusing for me but I think I'm getting the hang of it. For awhile I was kinda like, who is who's parents? and Who are related? and Who's dad or mom is dead who is half demon etc. But its finally clearing up now.

There are quite a few spelling and grammer errors but since you said that its only a rough draft I wont point them out.

Does Damien not like that Shay is helping the demons? Is that why he's being so indifferent towards all of it?

I really hope that Kellan finally reveals more to Shay. I feel so ARGGH when he's constantly hiding information about his feelings and her past.

Oh last thing, I promise haha, why did the parents of Gus and Vespar leave them to die? How come they didn't help?

Anyways so excited for next chapter! Can't wait!
The bunny always dies first chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
Awesome story, stayed up till 2 a.m. reading it. Will you ever write a sequel?
yeah chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
WHAT THE HELL? It's been two years and still no sequel? I mean I understand if you don't feel like writing a continuation but if your gonna do this to me then stop with the cliffys! At least give me a generic "and they lived semi-happily ever after" I don't care, just give me a better ending. PLEASE!
yeah chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
...leant is not a word, just saying.
pandakim chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
omg! amazing story! kinda sad that it ended but since tbc was there hopefully it'll b up soon...? hehehe ahhs u can't leave us hanging...hahaha

-pandakim:)
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
What an amazing story, the themes you explored were amazing. And how you did it, very very well written and thought out.

I cant believe you ended it like that, it was beautiful! And i am more then a little depressed that there isn't a sequel i hope you intend to write one! I really want to see what you do with Dorians PTSD and whatnot.

Im happy i stumbled alone this, im very surprised i haven read it before as ive read most of th amazing stories on here.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »