Reviews for Magic's Well
Erlkoenigin chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Ich will dich doch wissen lassen, dass ich deine Postings verfolge, aber bisher ist das doch noch die Übersetung des Textes, den ich schon kenne?

Ganz liebe Grüße

Franziska

P.S. bist du noch in Tailand?
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Very interesting so far - well written grammar and spelling. I already like Maroun, whose characterization seems to be scholarly and devoted.

You clearly have a grasp on the world you've created; you solidly explained a lot more in this chapter, and in a way that the readers get what's going on.

A good continuation! I look forward to more.

P.S. - I meant to review this sooner, but I totally forgot. Your review reminded me
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This storyline is extraordinary. It's rare to find a story so heavily immersed in both religion and magic, so I know it'll be an intriguing read.

You should probably touch up on your grammar, mostly by adding more commas and semicolons, because a lot of your sentences seem to run on.

Also, you have too much information and too little description. It's always better to show information instead of to state it. Adding more detail, such as temperature and colors and such, would help draw the reader in.

I think Sidian is a very godly name. It's perfect. I also like how well you portrayed his worship, too, especially Layenne's. Keep this up, I like it.