Reviews for One of the Boys
Broken In Half chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
NO! you should have did the kiss! i am getting a little jealous of the waitresses. y can't they let Dalton and Charlotte 'Charlie' be? I luv ur stories expecially this one. Can't wait for your next chapter!

~Broken In Half~
xMoose chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
ahh i didn't know you updated. dang it! well now, atleast i technically don't have to wait as long.

this was a fantastic chapter. love the whole playlist thing. dalton is so sweet. i still hate tyler. and i'm glad charlie still has those comebacks of hers!

kissy time! haha, that was so sweet! i just wonder what happens in the next chapter...with everything!

happy belated birthday!
shy green rock chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
SHE ASKED FOR A KISS?
bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I love it! This story is so awesome. It totally reminds me of gossip girl (the TV show) and my favorite couple ever Chuck and Blair. You write the love/hate relationship so well especially with the banter and wit. Bravo!
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
Love it! Great ideas and very creative! Me like! Update soon!

Xoxo
Hanayuki Suma chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
Oh my God! You HAVE to get the next chapter! I'm practically in love with this story! It's wonderful, sweet, and just so awesome! I'll definately be reading it again!
Slightly Spazztic chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Aww.

Cuteness.

:D
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
alas, i find myself at the end of the chapter screaming "NO!" (in my head of course). please update soon, i need to see some wooin' :)
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
WOW! this story is amazing. i love it ...a lot. I'm liking the love/hate chemistry sort of thing and its not so cliche. honestly...I'm surprised Tyler didn't get suspended for throwing a GLASS of oj at her. really! are people allowed to get away with anything AND he beat her ...in her own dorm...kicked her etc. SHOWED HIS FACE along w. his friends', told her about the cell phone. HONESTLY! are the NOT gonna get in trouble for all of that. He said that she messed stuff up for him; how is beating a girl gonna make it any better everyone KNOWS who it was obviously with the threats. Prepostrous. BUT i love the story soo i hope you update soon!)

-kay gee
silent-CRYS chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
i loved it..

omg i hope they kissed.. update soon
Van chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Oh my goodness I love it. Please get to the good and juicy details though! And I mean DETAILS! I was totally looking for an easy read to get swept up into today and you delivered. It's perfect aside form a rare grammatical error. Keep it up please :)
Luxesia chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Great Chapter (:

Glad to know Charlie's okay.
book.babe15 chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
aww they're adorable
Black00Nightmare chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
I think your book so far is just PHENOMENAL! Your such a great author and writer and your have a GREAT imagination and creativity. Happy almost b-day! You'll be hearing from me soon after your next chapter.

Keep me updated,