Reviews for One of the Boys
TwinkleHeart chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
aw!
ilovewriting23 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
What can I say? I loved it. You just keep getting better.

I undersrtand your delay, I've been really busy myself, this time of school year is insane. Really good chapter though. Keep up the good work. And Happy birthday.**
GR4CKY chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
DAH so I'm at my friends house, and we both just read this chapter together, and I've got to say, it's so adorable! (other then the fact that she's lying in pain) I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck on your FAFSA paperwork. being a senior kind of sucks at times... lawlz. But now that third quarter's started, it's all smooth sailing (hopefully)
McSarah chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
ah the FAFSA, everyones favorite financial aid form.

Good chapter, even if it was just a filler.
Spicesaresweet186 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
This chapter was good. But can please update as soon as possible.
jlsyring chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
She's back! Woot! Happy early birthday!
Starbucks Addict chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Happy Birthday, early! Also, loved the chapter. I was waiting for it! It was a good one, can't wait for the next one! :)
xXvamp-obsessionXx chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Aw, Dalton's so cute! Tyler, however, can just go die in a field. After falling in a pit full of snakes. Anyway, update soon, and happy birthday!
Elle for Love to Write chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
I really liked this chapter

I'm glad Charlie's awake!

I hope tyler gets kicked off the team, even though he deserves much much worse :P

anyway please update asap!

The ending of this chapter is super mean:P BTW

THANKAAS BUNCHES
MrAshley420 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hello, on your summary it says they are both juniors.. but in the story only Charlie is a junior?...hmm just wondering.

AND OF COURSE![you should update] you have me going crazy.

:]
ILoveWhenYouScreamMeALoveSong chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
For the love of God, have you not gotten enough reviews to update or something? [ugh. you make me mad woman]
Peace Love Happieness chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
i like your story... but why do you never update? [haven't these people suffered enough?]
InsertSadSmileHere chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
i really like your story... i just wonder if you like tourchering us..? [i hate your cliffhangers!] ]]
MyBestfriend'sHot chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
ugh. PLEASEE update...?
arewehuman chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
please update...? please. [im thriving for your story!]
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »