Reviews for One of the Boys
Aletha Lane chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I read it all half hour ago, and I'm already in love with Dalton. Girl, you do write well.

I'm addicted to your stories already.

See ya soon.
McSarah chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
random tattoo. but not a bad chapter.
Harlequin Friday chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
heehee, i'm still waiting for my Dalton ;)

anyway, this chapter was cute, i liked it.

lmfao! i say this for every chapter.

omg! i want a tattoo :(

and Dalton's very sweet for coming up against his whole rugby team, well, mainly one person but still. Just for Charlie.

aw~
Angelgurl18 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
At least they have an understanding right now. I am surprise to hear that she has a tatoo. Please update as soon as possible.
Starbucks Addict chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Wonderful chapter. A bit short, but good none the less. I can't believe the forgiving so easy... But then again, he did save her. Also, loved the bit about the tattoo... Nice touch. Keep updating!
Fallen Angel414 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I so can not wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!

xXvamp-obsessionXx chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Love it love it love it! Please update soon!
FeatherfooD chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Those Dalton promises just keep getting better and better! Oh yeah, is there any way you could "handle" Tyler? He's got it comin to him for hurting Charlie :0
K.D chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Wonderful! :p
shellbell10 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
o snaps ! i never knew Charlie had a bad side to her. I feel like Tyler is a wanna be rapist like no joke lol
j.k.l.h chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
So I'm gone for like five days and when I come back I have a million updates a long with six for this story which is turning out to be a very interesting one. I never read Our Room (though at one point I had planned to. I can be forgetful at times) so at least I don't have to worry about feeling like I'm reading almost the same story over again.

Cute story and I enjoy the bickering between Charlie and Dalton. Love the name Dalton by the way, very original (well I've never heard of it at least). Hope you update soon :)

Kattie
Elle for Love to Write chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
im proud of charlie. i think she was right in writing that article. i would love to do something like that to my school administrations (without any consequences of course :P)

i'm glad they get together next chapter!

i hope they stay together but after what you *hinted* i just hope they get together in the end of the story

anyway please update

love the story

THANKS BUNCHES
Zenia chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
The story is a little btter now that they're not so horny.

Your wording is off in some places.

Ex. "God forbid you can't take a test like evryone else." & "Youre picking your team over a girl?"

Sould have been; "God forbid you can take a test like everyone else." & "You're picking a girl over your team?"

-Read You Later
James L. Milmen chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
hey, I just stumbled by this fiction and I love it to heart. Great characters and wonderful plot. I am excited to see them

start their relationship. Can't wait for more!
alitalia chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
this was a good chapter! some parts seemed a little off, but it's clear that they are making important progress. :D update fast like last time!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »