Reviews for One of the Boys
Starbucks Addict chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Hey! This chapter was awesome. Although, the sooner the better you bring them back together - I loved this chapter. I think you did a wonderful job writing out the fight, and as a reader I felt the emotion. I think you did better with showing the depth of love/hate in Dalton, and it was a excellent place to show the flashback of Charlie's problems too. The only thing I was hoping for was either a longer chapter, or a quick update. :)
falling.without.care chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Whoo Hoo you updated

although it was a sad update it was still an update!

Please update again I really love this story :)
January Noil chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
:) Very good chapter if just a tad bit to short. Im pretty sure ive got whats going to happen next chapter sussed and so now im both excited and nervous. Poor Dalton he's going to have to be mean to Charlie. But she deserves it. Somebody needs to knock some sense into the girl.
shy green rock chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I think I know what's going to happen next chapter and I can't wait for it, although don't make them hate each other too much...though usually a fight brings people closer...I'm contradicting myself, but still good luck!

The chapter was shorter than the others, but it was good none the less...oh yea I'll be expecting my Dalton! lol
McSarah chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
wow im really starting to get hooked on this story. Must have more!
shellbell10 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I can't wait for DRAMA!
NovelS chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
FeatherfooD chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
OH! I want a Dalton! Go ahead and send him this way :) No packaging necessary. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
lol. where's my dalton now? jks. i hope u update soon. umm... last time i asked about if charlie and dalton were in the same year and u still haven't answered. so are they? this sounds kinda of a bit like our room. like belle and dean.
Ellenor chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
When you mentioned that they were moving to fast...

I'm not so sure about that. Havn't they known each other since they were five and playing in a sand box? If that's the case, then why are they still in this love-hate relationship? I feel like it's going too slow. Maybe it's only me that feels that way. Good work though. :]
renroy chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I really like it. I just started to read the story and i can't wait for u to update. Keep up the gd work and don't put too much drama but u can put a little.

xox-ren-xox
aisukaji chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
love love love this story!
ilovewriting23 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I can't believe she's actually doing what I think she is going to do. OMG. That's just selfish. Anyaway, that's a great idea you had there, I defenetly did not see that one coming.

As for Dalton I like his split about the fact that he's not going to give up on her, at least that she already knows.

Good chapter. I don't think you are moving too fast. :)

xoxo, portugusenative**
ilovewriting23 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I find it interesting that you are able to make such a simple thing like a tie seem so romantic, like in a movie. Dalton is very cute, when he is thiking of Charlie. As most of the girls say, the small things are the ones that counts, and the simple gesture, of putting her covers closer to her is just almost as delicious as his body. ; )
book.babe15 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009