Reviews for One of the Boys
jlsyring chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I love this story! Keep the updates coming :)
Fallen Angel414 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
So true. I am addicted to the story there for I am reviewing. I loved the beginning. It was so sweet. I can't wait until the next chapter. :)
Andi chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
This is a great story so far and i cant wait for the next chapter! (Does is count if i review again? :D)
McSarah chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Very awesome story! keep up the great work.
Crown A chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
im liking this story. Keep it up and update soon
faithful.dream chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
YAY ! you updated !

this story is da bomb !
ilovewriting23 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Hello!

So it's my second review, and that's because I read both chapters, this moorning, so here I am again, joining the 21 so that you update faster.

Needless is to say, that I loved it and that you completly took my sleep away, and didn't let me concentrate on my maths until I finish reading this.I have a huge test next week, so please updte fast.

If I liked Dalton before, now i completly love him. He is so funny but speacialy smart, he knows his league and he also now how to play the game. I think that the fact that he at least admited to his best-friend that he is head over heels in love with Charlie, proves that he is a really good guy. And I think Charlie is also very close to give in. I like them. They are cute. :D

Sorry for my huge reviews, but I have a problem with the talking. Sorry again. And please updated fast.

portuguesenative**
ilovewriting23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Can I say Thank you?

Because you so deserve it. This story, although you are right and it has some things that remind me of 'Our room', it's still amazing how you can make me frustated waiting for your updates.

Whene I saw your name in my e-mail, I thought you had pdated the other story, but this one is even better. Dalton is a charm. I'm so up to continue with the reading about him. He is amazinly funny, I don't know how you can make him seem so cocky and stil so lovely.

Charlie on the other hand, she is truly, something else, she has everything that makes a guy like Dalton fall in love. So cute. :)

Please keep up with this story, and do not give up. I'm already addicted.

portuguesenative**
shadowkat chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
oh you tease please post this is a great story! keep it up!
kosocielo chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Good to read another story from you.
Elle for Love to Write chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
extremely good!

please please please update asap!

THANKS BUNCHES
goneandgone chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
haha you're holding the story hostage wll this is my ransom. wow i don't think i reviewed once on our room, but this is my second on this story.
shy green rock chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
How could you hold the story hostage! lol

Good chapter! I like Baja and Chase. I really like how Dalton stayed faithful to Chase during the summer lol..

I did not like how Charlie seemed to give in right away, but oh well it's not like she really had a chace, right?
shellbell10 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
:) good chapter I loved it
Nicole Deming chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I like this story, its just to cute. I hope you update soon.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »