Reviews for One of the Boys
Please please finish!
thefrogsareattacking chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Sleeping beauty finally awoke! And maybe a kiss...O P
lauureen chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
I realy like your story.

:) keep writing!
Goin-to-Cali-bby-10211994 chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
why did u stop writing ihate it when people do that because it was just getting to a good ur not gunna finish writing them then why post it at a tease so just take it off or something.
xximinluvxx chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
oh poohy

can i continue it? Or if that isnt okay, can i use some of your ideas? i have a couple for this story, but its really to good to abandon...
turp chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
ah extreme disappointment. At the same moment I realized I read you before I find out the story that I think has possibly the 6th highest chance of FP to be published is being abandoned for The Thin Line which, no offense, was somewhat corny. The better pieces that everyone seems to like are always more difficult to write. All the world seems to like my Story Spelled Out and I think its a corny piece of crap that is impossible to write and would have died if I hadnt had a planned to the T plot. I hope you will actually start writing this again and remove some of the corny bits with realistic bits because as some smart dead person said the difference between fiction and reality is fiction has to make sense
darkgurl92 chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
their in a suite...hmm..interesting..update soon..
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Awesome story, Charlie is so cool and dalton is so hott. r they going to be in new York from Friday to Monday or is it Sunday to Monday? Plz update soon :)
romancecrazii chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
how could you abandon this story and 'our summer' they are both totally awesome! :( if u do get more inspiration about either of these stories later on please continue, i know i sound whiny but it's just both of these stories were so good.
aflores90 chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Bummed that you're stopping your stories, but CONGRATS on the nomination. You totally deserved it!
Blue Bird Cry chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Ah! Tres addictive!

Excuse me if I sound rude or demanding... but PLEASE HURRY UP AND UPDATE! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Brilliant writing, as you may have seen me write throughout al of your stories. Maybe you should take a hint? You're just an incredible writer. :D

Can't wait until I get an email notifying me of the next chapter. I'm an insomniac, what can I say? Please don't disappoint.

Have a great day! Hope you're all recovered and feeling better from surgery and enjoying having your gorgeous little niece!. :)
Broken Lies chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Are u alive? lol hope so! plz plz plz update soon!
cookiepiecookiepie chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
update soon. :)
CLocKRabBiT chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Actually this pace is alright with me. I loved Our Room but this story seems more refined, I mean the details are better laid out. I still think Belle's personality was stronger 'thou. She was very grounded and was constantly at Dean's face, I liked that. I feel that Charlie is too meek right now, I expected her to fight more about the roomate changings, I got a little disappointed. Up 'till now Dalton is okay I guess, not so passionate but since he feels so much about rugby I feel he must have some fire inside him. How come nobody said anything about Charlie and Dalton living together? And Chase and Baja?

Did you describe any of them? Apart from Dalton's very sexy body? Eyes, hair, skin, please?

I get it Charlie knows Dalton since forever, so why doesn't she trust him? This whole thing with the ex-boyfriend is a little stupid if you ask me... But, let's see where that goes.

I can't feel the chemistry, put some chemistry!
justagirlx3 chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
tee hees this is me reviewing!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »