Reviews for One of the Boys
Rose chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
I kinda agree with bobbychu, I actually wanted to them to "hate" each other and avoid each other a little more before they suddenly became friends.
VELVETxKISSES chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
BTW, I totally enjoyed your Annonymous reader. 1. For how they didn't even have the guts to give their screen name. And 2. For reading all the way to the sixth chapter before even saying anything. Yeah. I just kinda found that interesting. Anyways, don't let them get you down! You've got so many fans coming back for more. (: (: (:

*Avey
VELVETxKISSES chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Hey! I'm totally loving this story thus far! Keep up the good work! And you should totally consider continuing "How I Destroyed My Best Friend's Relationship" because I liked that story just as much as all your other ones... which is most definitly saying something. I saw that Chapter Nine had come out for "One of the Boys" and I literally scared my sister out of her mind with my jumping up and down and screaming. Ha! We share an office so she just kind of stared at me while I continued to bounce in my chair and scream in excitement. (: Keep it up!

*Avey
bobbychu chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
] teasing is no fun... for the reader. I liked the interaction but it kinda felt like they skipped over some parts and all of a sudden they're so comfortable with one another
NovelS chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
yay! i loved it! :)
Romantic Nun chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
cute! i really liked it )
Luxesia chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Aww. They are so cute together (:
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Good chapter update soon!
Mayuka chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
So this story is very interesting. It's not perfect (but then, what story is, really?), but I really enjoy it. Keep updating! :D
silent-CRYS chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
i liked it alot..

you are such a tease with the kiss scene
AppointedRLK chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
ahahah, i like you story. i love love/hate relationships. anyway, very nice story. good job.. and please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
I can't get past the totally unbelievable setup (In what boarding school dorm in the world are boys and girls allowed to room together? You can even do that in college dorms, secretaries don't have control of that), and your concept of grammar is a little weak. Also, your characters have been done on FictionPress. Many, many times.

And although there's a bit of irony here, asking for reviews is seriously very tacky.
Samantha Diana chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Helping you reach ur goal D.

I totally love this story just like all the others I've read. You are truly a gifted as I read this story a song came to mind. Joey Fatone has a really good song called 'Ready To Fall'. It was featured on the On The Line soundtrack and I think that it will go perfectly in this story. It just seems to go with Charlie IMO anyway. Seeing as she still suffers from her past relationship.

Loved The Chapter. PMS

Samantha Diana
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Oh, well then happy belated birthday! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, colds suck monkey butt don't they? Anywho, liked that last chapter, all up until... HERE'S YOUR DINNER! (!) What the H-E-Double hockey sticks was that for! You're just antagonizing your loyal readers you know, but eh, I guess we're stickin' with ya. Can't wait for your next chapter, so till then, chao!
j.k.l.h chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Aw happy late birthday :) as for the chapter it was very cute and I can't wait for an update! stupid waitress hoe -_-

Kattie