Reviews for The Assassin
Hyarou chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I am in love with your writing style! It's lively and very describing. An of course, the plot is very intriguing and I would definitely like to see more. So my question is: Have you abandoned this story? Because it would be such a shame if you did.
supervirgin chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
i hope you update this its ben like a hole year!

anyway good story! lots of drama

be super!
Verseprose chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
This story is really incredible. I hope you will continue it because I like the way you write.
Kaida Nyghtwalker chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I love it and I want more! You haven't updated in almost four months but you really need to. It has a great story and plot and all the scenes are beautifully thought out and described. Just remember that everytime a new person is speaking you automatically hit 'enter'. You need to hurry up and update so everyone can read this master piece! I will haunt you till your death if you don't!
Penname-Kitsune-chan chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Please update soon!
mandrake-o chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I love this story. It's so different from any other story I can't even compare them, despite the fact that you've used a tonne of common elements.

) Mandraco.
d1sh3veledh34rt chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I really like this story. It's got a good plot and it seems that you spend a lot of time on it to make it good. I especially love the details! You bring it all to life for me! There are a few grammar mistakes though. Have you thought of getting a beta? If you don't have one, I would love to do it for you if you would like. Anyways, can't wait until the next chapter!
Kassandra Duric chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Awe. I feel so sorry for the prince. I just want to cry now after finishing this.
lpluver chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
aw, i feel so bad for Kaelin. I love the priest character you introduced. Keep up the excellent work and please update soon!
WayfarerRedemption chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
This is an amazing story! I like how you put so much detail in the different countrys backgrounds.
Kassandra Duric chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
This chapter was certainly one of the most exciting so far. Though cause it is only the third I'm sure you'll hear that again. But as of right now this is my favorite chapter. And I hope the prince kills the star soon and gets his land back. It is so sad that he had to watch one of his most preciouses people in his life get murdered right in front of his eyes.I all most cried during that part. Please, hurry and up date.
Lerene chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This sound like it going to be a real good story.
mandrake-o chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
This is a really interesting story. I'm really interested to know what happens next.

) Mandraco.
Kassandra Duric chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Very nice chapter. I really liked it. The details and everything was great. I am very drawn to this story now. I wander what the prophecy was about though. Please hurry and update.
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
The plot seems very interesting, and I thought your summary was very catching. I like how you have written Kaelin, with his attitude and bearing very arrogant, which is how a prince should be. Almost every story has a prince who is kind and nice, so it's refreshing to have something realistic. Just don't overdo it.

I would just like you point out that your grammar could use a tad bit of work. You need more commas in several places, particularly in your dialogue; it all tends to run on.

Other than that, you've got a good plotline and an interesting main character.