Reviews for Lady Deception
LeepingLy chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Hi,

Sorry, just a little criticism.

Anywhoozle, I juat think that, back then, age 26 is considered pretty old, and it was kinda unheard of to not be married around age 20. Usually, they would've married in their teen years.

AND if it's in a name, the title "lady" is capitalized.

Again, sorry for giving you an ewwy. I just couldn't leave it alone...
bubublacz chapter 19 . 4/20/2009
I felt doubtful when I read your first chapter finding out that Blaise was the leading character. My feelings for him were neutral until I started to fall in love with your story!

LOL! Although, it was quite short, you did explain it well, and didn't jump from one event to the other, well, except for the epilogue, but it looks okay.

I still like Marianne though, she's tougher than Eliza is which is good since there's a contrast in your leading characters!

I really, really love stories wherein the clothing of the characters are the dresses with corsets or the tunics of men.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
thank god there is a appy ending to this story!
violetwriter chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
wow, like this story so far.
mystically-antique chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
hi! i finished this story in just a couple of days!

i just wanted to let you know that you are a really talented writer!

from all the stories ive read from other authors i believe this is the best as it did not bore me or make me skip some lines to get to the point.

you were descriptive yet understandable and it was great!

the story line was also interesting and the suspense at the end of every chapter made me want to read more! haha hence the late night sleeps ive been having!

but yea keep it up and i plan on reading your other stories!

thanks ))
ijelly chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
OMG! This is such an AWESOME story! xD Sorry I didn't review earlier but it's such an exhilarating read I had to click the next chapter button! ]
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
So far, chapter one was written fairly well. I'm already hooked into this story. For the record, you are a fantastic writer :) I would like to add that I was pleased at your vocabulary usage.

I can't wait to read the rest!

- Jenn
Queen Of Laughs chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
love the ending!

it was supper cute!

:D

great story
Meri chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
I'm not sure what i'll do to pass the time anymore! I guess you'll just have to start a new story for me to read:p Thank you for sharing your writing with all of us readers and hopefully we'll be able to read your work published soon!
Meri chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
aw, it actually made my tummy hurt it was so cute!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
LOVE IT! aww its over (
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
ya i meant blaise
akaCHEEKS chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
wow. dude i would have been curious and just like snooped around man.
Tatiana Knight chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
It was so beautiful

T_T

Whatever story you make next I'll be sure to read. I really do enjoy historicals.

No need to thank me for reading and commenting, the story was really good.
Queen Of Laughs chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
yay! they are together again!

cant wait for more!