Reviews for Lady Deception
grumpirah chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
I loved Blaise's reaction to Eliza's pregnancy. lol
Tatiana Knight chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
I don't want the story to be over! Not yet at least. Is there gonna be a sequel type thing? Maybe another book to the series? Maybe something with Sir Ian or... or... Edward! :3 Keep it in the family.
Queen Of Laughs chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
yay! he's going to her!

:D

good chapter!

post asap!

cant wait for more
akaCHEEKS chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
haha! oh that's hilarious! she did sound like she was dying. but he just took it the wrong way because he wasn't there to hear the whole actual story! haha oh man! i want to see his face when he actually gets to the castle!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
is she gunna bitch him out? she should! and i LOVE the whole telling blaise making it should like she was dieing
Meri chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
lol between Edward stomping on blaise's foot and Nicholas describing Elizas pregnancy in a way as if she's dying, I was laughing most of this chapter. Of course I still really want to see what Blaise does when he sees she's pregnant so I eagerly await the next chapter, and thank you for this one. twas as lovely as all the others and made me laugh:p
Tatiana Knight chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
Oh my... I can't WAIT to see his reaction to Eliza being pregnant and not dying of an illness. Not to mention what Sir Ian wants.

Oh boy.
grumpirah chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
William and Nicholas are funny together.
Queen Of Laughs chapter 16 . 2/6/2009
drama!

good chapter!

cant wait for more! post asap
Meri chapter 16 . 2/5/2009
AH she's pregnant! so exciting!
grumpirah chapter 16 . 2/5/2009
Geez when Eliza goofs, she sure does make doozies. sigh, that was NOT a smart move on her part.
Tatiana Knight chapter 16 . 2/5/2009
Hm.. I can only imagine what news Sir Ian brings but I have a feeling - which is probably completely wrong - he's gonna tell Blaise or Lord Gray that Eliza is pregnant.

I can't wait to find out what he wants though.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
I MISSED ANOTHER CHAPTER! although this time i just assumed you fast forwarded and didnt say she helped with the birthing and w/e love it though. and if you think anything you dont need to change it youd RUIN it. so dont be all e i have to change it now since you missed it blah blah blah. ill...ill stop reading then D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 16 . 2/5/2009
WHY would she let him in? shoulda just like barely let him in with everyone surrounding both of them and then kicked him out
Meri chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
ah good luck! I hope they read it and see what an awesome story it is and get it published. I loved this chapter and I really want to see if Eliza has to be the midwife to Marianne, so yeah good work!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »