Reviews for Lady Deception
Queen Of Laughs chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
good chapter

post asap
Maggie chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
This chapter depressed me horribly. D:

I definitely hope the next one is happier. *Hint hint*

:]
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
AWW ITS SO SAD!
Queen Of Laughs chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
yeah it was depressing but the truth had to come out some how!

good chapter!

cant wait for more... maybe she will leave and go back to her old life so blaise knows that she would rather be poor than have him think that she only married him for a status boost.

j.c-chic chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
aw u made me cry! lol, update :)
Meri chapter 14 . 2/3/2009
aw I just wanna hug them and tell em it'll be alright...which it better be or I may have to cry:p
Meri chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
gah, what a cliffhanger to leave us on! but we can't complain considering how often you update:) I actually feel bad for the thieves, except for the whole leaving blaise to drown thing they aren't so bad...or at the very least only Alban seems truly nasty. I'm really looking farwards to finding out if Eliza tells Blaise or waits till he tells her he knows about her involvment, and I rather get the feeling it will never be too late for her...Blaise cares to much, anywho lovely chapter as always and I eagarly await the next chapter!
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
she might not be in that much trouble. i mean he did smile at her. i did wished that she would reconcile with her father. its just not right seeing sir nicholas sad all the time. i'm used to him being the optimistic man that he is and all.
Tatiana Knight chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
Is she finally gonna come out and tell him the truth? I hope so because I'd hate to see her lie to him anymore because Blaise will flip out.

Great Chapter.

:D
Queen Of Laughs chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
hoping it's not too late for them!

cant wait for more!

great chapter
Queen Of Laughs chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
been away for a while, but now im back and all caught up... and omg! drama! and so much going on!

she needs to confess and tell Blaise that she actually loves him - they NEED to work out cause they are great together!

oh and Hugh is super cute! and i feel back for Nicholas...

cant wait to see what happens next!

:D
Meri chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
aw poor Blaise...he just can't get a break, first with Robert, now Eliza...it's amazing Marianne made a mistake and didn't kidnap him:p anywho lovely chapter, I love how Blaise is thinking of ways she could be mostly innocent rather then just assuming the worst, good charactor growth there and I look farwards to reading more!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
ya fine w/e change it but really most people reading have already read it. its FINE. omg she better come clean soon!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
well its not slow (chap 9) i was just saying how you didnt HAVE to have it, which is good and bad, doesnt really make a difference. if it wasnt like that i woulda noticed i skipped but i like it when i can read it without realizing. i dunno its fine though. oh god this is NOT gunna end good...
Meri chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
oh silly Eliza! why didn't you just tell him the truth!

and poor Blaise...he's all gung ho about helping her adn becasue of that he's gonna get burned, *shakes head at the pair of them*
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »