Reviews for Lady Deception
Meri chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
haha even if I had read the profile page (which i've now done) I still wouldn'y have guessed Ferdinand...so you still get the element of surprise on me:p I'm very curious about the birthmark now...was there mentions of something like it in Lady thief? anywho lovely chapter as alwasy and I hope to read more soon!
Queen Of Laughs chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
yay two new updates! loved both chapters and the plot thickens!

:D

cant wait for more!

post asap!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
well i do like it so far D aw poor eliza, like its NOT gunna be good when blaise finds out. omg blaise is like blaze ya, like his flaming red hair? if you purposely did that WOW im slow...aww their gunna fall in love and your gunna spring it on them and be mean!
g chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I love this story. But I still find it hard to like Elizabeth. She thinks far too much of herself. SHe wants to believe so bad that her mother did something extremely horrible by maker her live as a peasant. If she thought about it rationally no woman would leave such a cushy position to become a prostitute w/o reason. And her attitude just stinks. I hope she grows out of this and stops putting on , she's wonderful as always. Her and Blaise together are hilarious.
Meri chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
lol, it was very surprising for those who didn't see your profile page:p and her also being Berthas daughter surprised me...and usually i guess those things before they happen, so the surprise for me was awesome! and I loved this chapter...Blaise maiking snide comments about Marianne made me giggle, so yeah...keep writing!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
whoa so i didnt even connect it until it said the comment about the mom kidnapping the dad, i was like OMG SEQUEL!
Rawiyana chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
ha! ferdinand's daughter! good one ) and blaise... never thought he'd melt so easily! and the act he puts on so that the men wouldn't know what happened to him was funny. i'm founding it all very entertaning and getting very curious towards eliza's plans...

keep it coming!
Meri chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
LOL oh the irony of her being Bartholomews daughter:p and i have to say I'm loving this story just as much as lady thief and I doubt thats gonna change. so thank you for the sequel, and I hope you enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading it:p
Queen Of Laughs chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
o... excited!

good first chapter! cant wait for more! post asap! cant wait to see some of the old characters!

:D
Meri chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
lol I started reading this without looking at the author name and even tho I read and enjoyed Lady thief I didn't make the cennection right away...but i'm glad I did! I'd always wanted to know what happened to Blaise and it looks like I will now!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7